Just off Rhapsody Aug 1-8

Rhonda,

How was the condition of the ship? Did you feel any vibration in the dining room and in the theater? How was the pool deck area? Last time we were on it was in need of new pool decking. How did that look? I love the Rhapsody. I've been on her 4x's and I want to go back. Thinking about November.

Let us know the details.

Linda :)

BEAUTIFUL cruise. Will work on review. Let me know if you have questions, will do my best to answer.

Can't wait to hear all about the cruise and the stateroom...we have 7652 on 9/26/04....and can't wait to hear about your experiences!!!

justmeDi

Stateroom 7652 is great, however the balcony is just phenomenal!!! A lot of people had balcony envy.

No movement/vibration in Broadway Melodies Theatre; would have sworn we were on land. Only the slightest vibration in the dining room. Was not even noticable really. Some vibration aft, in stateroom, but we liked it.

Pool deck was beautiful, must have been redone.

Entertainment was truly outstanding. Be sure to arrive very, very early for magic show (Grand Caymen night) as there is only one seating for 2400 passengers. DO NOT MISS the ventriloquist. We laughed til our cheeks and stomach musucles ached - and it's kid friendly. Comedian was great too.

Peter - our Cruise Director was THE BEST!!! He's only on for a couple of months though, filling in for regular Cruise Director.

We would cruise her again in a heartbeat!

Hello Rhonda, I am glad to see that you and your family made it back safely to Dallas. Sure enjoyed meeting all of you and cruising with you. Still working on my review. Been busy, because we had to go back to school today. I felt the same way about the Ventriloquist and the Magic Show by LaRaf. The entertainment was great. Heck, I even enjoyed "The Platters"!!!! Peter was great too. I noticed the vibration in the Schooner Bar on the last night pretty good. We were on deck 3 and felt very little or no vibration. I notice a lot of vibration and swaying on deck 10 in the kids area while we were sailing. I must say this didn't really bother me at all!!! What an AWESOME week we had!!!

Happy Sailing,

Bettina

Hi Rhonda1205:

The magic show LaRaf is on Thursday night (Cayman)? They must have changed the schedule, because in May, June and July 2004, the show LaRaf was held on Tuesday night (Key West).

Fausto

Stateroom 7652 is great, however the balcony is just phenomenal!!! A lot of people had balcony envy.

What furniture was on the balcony? How many chairs, loungers, tables???? Did you get the breezes? Were there any problems with being over the lounge at night ....noise wise?? How did you come in to the ports? Were you on the port side 'in port' or the sea side?? thanks for the recommendatins on the don't misses!!! What time were you able to board? And what time were you off the ship upon your return?? Where did you park? Was it terribly congested getting in the port? We are trying to decide which is better.....drive ourselves and park at EZ PArking or have someone take us and drop us off??? Sorry for all the questions:o

Fausto--

LaRaf was on Tuesday night. You know how those days just blend together after you have sat by the pool and visited a few bars and drank foo foo drinks all day. :D

Di--

Answered about EZ-Cruise Parking on a previous post. They were great. The soonest that RCCL will let you embark is 12 p.m. I would suggest getting to the pier a little before this time. We got to EZ-Cruise parking around 11 a.m. and we did not encounter any congestion. I had heard that it was a mad house later in the afternoon around 1 - 2 p.m. We were the yellow tags and we were off of the ship and in our car by 10:30 a.m. Can't answer you other questions, but I know that Rhonda can - she's a great gal!!!!

Hello everyone. We are sailing on the Rhapsody August 29th. Just wondering, anyone know if the junior suites have DVD players in them? We have small children and wanted them to be able to watch movies at night if there was a babysitter there. (Easier to get them to sleep :) )

Di--

Answered about EZ-Cruise Parking on a previous post. They were great. The soonest that RCCL will let you embark is 12 p.m. LAst year we were on the ship and in our stateroom by 11:30 ....guess that's changed! I would suggest getting to the pier a little before this time. We got to EZ-Cruise parking around 11 a.m. and we did not encounter any congestion. I had heard that it was a mad house later in the afternoon around 1 - 2 p.m. I can't imagine being that late arriving.....we are so excited are usually up and ready to walk out the door by 6AM! LOL LOL Just the act of leaving the house means we are ON VACATION!!! And going cruisin'!!! We were the yellow tags and we were off of the ship and in our car by 10:30 a.m. Can't answer you other questions, but I know that Rhonda can - she's a great gal!!!!

Thanks and I will wait for Rhonda!!

Just me, Di

• 4 months later...

Archived