Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Azamara Club Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Azamara Club Cruises
Find Your Azamara Club Cruises Roll Call

Old December 9th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Thanks for the Reviews!

I've been catching up on this Board's postings, and am truly impressed and thankful for the lengthy, detailed reviews that have been posted. It takes alot of time and memory to recount so much minutiae - and the observations are invaluable - whether or not I agree with every point made. I'm sure its not always easy to find time for such posts - especially live from the ship!

I can tell that many are written with a shared love of the cruising experience. Keep them coming and thanks again! and Happy Holidays!

Harry

Old December 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Cruise Critic Host & 10,000+ Club

Hi Harry !

Thanks for your nice comments. I second your thoughts. Over the many years I have been here, we have been very fortunate to have fellow Cruise Critic friends share their thoughts. I have made many wonderful friendships with Cruise Critic members. We are all here because we share a common ground.... we love to Cruise. I take special pride in reporting back my Cruise experiences, and my thoughts whether it be good or bad. Fortunately, we have had many wonderful experiences on our Cruises, and the memories will remain for the rest of my life. Even when things are less than perfect, I always try to remain positive, as I will always feel a day on a Cruise, is better than a day at work !

Again, thank you for your kind words.