walmart close to Miami airport/port of miami?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Florida Departures

Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami & Port Canaveral & Tampa
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:42 PM.
Vancouver
12 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
I thought I posted this earlier butI couldn't find it again. Sorry if you see me posting twice.
I wonder if there is any Walmart or warlmat like shop close to Miami airport of Port of miami becasue I want to pick up a floating mat before my cruise. If not, is there easy to find place where I can pick up one with a reasonable price? Thanks very much.
Miami
1,314 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Originally posted by miniextra
I thought I posted this earlier butI couldn't find it again. Sorry if you see me posting twice.
I wonder if there is any Walmart or warlmat like shop close to Miami airport of Port of miami becasue I want to pick up a floating mat before my cruise. If not, is there easy to find place where I can pick up one with a reasonable price? Thanks very much.
There is Walmart in the airport vicinity....its located at

8651 N.W. 13Th Terrace, Miami, FL
(305) 470-4510

Its about 10 minutes west of the airport and you can take Perimeter Road from the airport straight there.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Glory: 7/1/2006
Carnival Triumph: 9/4/2004
Norwegian Sky: 12/28/2003
Carnival Paradise: 8/3/2002