Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Old September 3rd, 2004, 09:39 PM
Cool Cruiser

Talking Last Weekends.... IMAGINATION.....

I came, I saw, I conquered...... my very first cruise!

Was anyone else on the IMAGINATION from Aug 26-30th? If so, what was your experience like?

Regardless of how many times I read that the ship is old, or that the activities were not as fun as other ships, I still had a BLAST!!!

Lipz* <--- makes her own fun no matter where she goes!

Ad Sponsored By
Old September 3rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
Cool Cruiser

Smile .....and we even enjoyed.....

........ dressing up for the formal, no matter WHAT anyone else was wearing!!

That's us smiling for the camera (I'm on the right).

Lipz*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg formalsmaller.jpg (10.6 KB, 163 views)

Old September 3rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
Cool Cruiser

I'm so glad you had a good time. The Imagination is my favorite Fantasy class ship.

Holiday-7/94, Celebration-8/95, Imagination-8/96,
Imagination-8/99, Imagination-8/00, Paradise-8/01
Spirit-11-02, Triumph-8/03, Mariner-9/04
(Next) Miracle-2/05, Caribbean Princess-9/05

Old September 3rd, 2004, 11:23 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Imagination

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first cruise. We'll be on the Imagination in 3 weeks.
Conquest - Sept, 03 9-1-1 "Lights & Sirens" Cruise
Imagination - Sept, 04 with the GALS
Mariner of the Seas - Oct, 05
Freedom of the Seas - Oct, 07

Old September 3rd, 2004, 11:58 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

I was on the Imagination in April and it was great. Don't listen to what the critics say. I will take the Imagination over the real world any day.

Future Cruises: Star Princess(7/17/14), Regal Princess(11/6/14), Celebrity Silhouette (4/5/15) and Celebrity Infinity (10/5/15)

Past Cruises: NCL Norway, Celebrity Meridian, Majesty Royal Majesty, Costa Romantica, Dolphin Oceanbreeze, RCI Majesty Of The Seas, Carnival Paradise, Celebrity Century, Carnival Imagination, Caribbean Princess, Carnival Valor, HAL Zuiderdam, Carnival Legend, Carnival Valor, RCI Enchantment Of The Seas, Carnival Triumph, Coral Princess, Celebrity Century, Celebrity Century, Carnival Miracle, Norwegian Sun, Norwegian Pearl, Carnival Splendor, RCI Navigator Of The Seas, Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Sky, RCI Jewel Of The Seas, HAL Westerdam, MSC Poesia, Celebrity Millennium Wine Cruise, Norwegian Sky, Celebrity Eclipse Mediterranean, Celebrity Millennium, Carnival Miracle, Celebrity Millennium, Carnival Freedom, Celebrity Reflection, RCCL Allure of the Seas, MSC Poesia, Royal Princess, RCCL Liberty of the Seas

Old September 4th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Cool Cruiser

I also was on the Imagination in April and also in 2003 and loved it both times.

Miracle 12/04
Imagination 04/04
Legend 12/03
Imagination 03/03
Pride 07/02
Inspiration 08/01
Paradise 12/00
Holiday Summer 87
Big Red Boat(Royale)Summer 86

Old September 5th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Cool Cruiser

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemingway
I was on the Imagination in April and it was great. Don't listen to what the critics say. I will take the Imagination over the real world any day.
That is what I am saying!!

I know it may not be the best of the best as far as ships are concerned, but I had a great time and I would go again if I had the chance to! I do plan to cruise again in April 05 and it will be another 4 day cruise but this time with my son, I would love for him to experience cruising as well. He will be turning 15 that month!

Lipz*

Old September 6th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Cool Cruiser

We're taking entire family (son, daughter, her spouse and 4 grandchildren) for daughters college graduation cruise June 30 on the Imagination. Good to hear about ship. We were a little concerned about the condition.
Legend 2/07
Imagination 6/30/05
Summit 02/07/05
Miracle 3/1/04 and 3/6/04
Legend 2/03
Triumph 2/02
Fascination 1/01
Sea Princess 12-99
Elation 2-99

Old September 6th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

The Imagination is not the Queen Mary 2, but there is nothing wrong with it. There was a very nice wedding on board when we were there. The ship is not brand new obviously, so it might not be as impressive to some, but there is no reason you shouldn't have a great time.

Future Cruises: Star Princess(7/17/14), Regal Princess(11/6/14), Celebrity Silhouette (4/5/15) and Celebrity Infinity (10/5/15)

Past Cruises: NCL Norway, Celebrity Meridian, Majesty Royal Majesty, Costa Romantica, Dolphin Oceanbreeze, RCI Majesty Of The Seas, Carnival Paradise, Celebrity Century, Carnival Imagination, Caribbean Princess, Carnival Valor, HAL Zuiderdam, Carnival Legend, Carnival Valor, RCI Enchantment Of The Seas, Carnival Triumph, Coral Princess, Celebrity Century, Celebrity Century, Carnival Miracle, Norwegian Sun, Norwegian Pearl, Carnival Splendor, RCI Navigator Of The Seas, Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Sky, RCI Jewel Of The Seas, HAL Westerdam, MSC Poesia, Celebrity Millennium Wine Cruise, Norwegian Sky, Celebrity Eclipse Mediterranean, Celebrity Millennium, Carnival Miracle, Celebrity Millennium, Carnival Freedom, Celebrity Reflection, RCCL Allure of the Seas, MSC Poesia, Royal Princess, RCCL Liberty of the Seas