Rhapsody of the Seas - May 23, 2008 Beginning of the Alaskan Season

Well, I am here in Seattle waiting for my ship to come in!!! :D

I got to see Celebrity Millenium today - she was right across the street from my hotel, the Marriott Waterfront (where we were given a Bay view room for the price of a city view room - this is turning into one big visit from the upgrade fairy).

2514449661_36dc2b27df.jpg?v=0

Seattle is such a beautiful and clean city. The scenery is gorgeous and the people are friendly. It was so fun wandering through the different shops in Pike Place Market, although we also enjoyed just strolling along the waterfront.

2515275738_e07cb9f10a.jpg?v=0

2515276394_446b080e86.jpg?v=0

2514450705_f33e445004.jpg?v=0

We ate lunch at Ivar's (great clam chowder, calamari, and fish and chips). We had lunch at Anthony's Pier 66 - wow fabulous seafood as well.

Can't wait to board the ship in the morning!!!

I am going to try to upload my photos as I go along to this site

I have already uploaded my photos of Seattle there.

Have a great homecoming, Wrona!

Thanks mom and I are so excited about going back home to Alaska!!

Watch out for mysterious dips and bumps in the flooring! ;) We want you to have a great CRUISE, not a great TRIP. :D

HEY!!! Who told you there was a slick spot on the jetbridge coming off one of my flights and I almost fell flat on my face? (managed to catch myself though before I did). :rolleyes: :eek:

Beautiful pics,Wrona...............have a super time!!! :D :D

BTW-I think its the Infinity(not Millenium)....I know someone that came back today to Seattle on Infinity....

Thank you so much for the great updates and pictures! I will be following this thread to see your adventures, I have a few months to go so your vacation keeps me excited for mine!!

Beautiful pictures, Wrona. Have a great time. We are on the 8/22 cruise and also staying at the Marriott. That's wonderful about the room. We booked a Bay View. Maybe they will upgrade us to something bigger? We will be "sailing" along with you.

Sandy

Beautiful pictures, Wrona. Have a great time. We are on the 8/22 cruise and also staying at the Marriott. That's wonderful about the room. We booked a Bay View. Maybe they will upgrade us to something bigger? We will be "sailing" along with you.

Sandy

I go to school in Seattle very close to the Marriott. A few weeks ago while walking between classes we saw Eagle resting on top of the Marriott (on the lower end). It's a great place to stay :-)

Archived