First Time Cruisers

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:20 PM.
Metro Atlanta
1,329 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
I have a group going and have 2 newbies to cruising. They will be sailing the Legend with us in April 09.

They are asking me a lot of questions which most of them I can answer.

I know many have posted different sites where there is some great info, deck plans, info on the ships, etc., kind of a one stop shop.

Without spending hours searching the site, can anyone post links to some sites where info like this....of all kinds can be found.

I'd appreciate any help you can send along.

I just got my CC t-shirt today and know on my next cruise I'll be approached by someone (as another poster said) I want to be armed with a wealth of info.....LOL. Then again I can always just tell them to go to CC.com and get all the info they need.

Wait a minute, can I plug CC on here...LOL. Thanks for your help guys, I appreciate it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My next sailing (I think)! WooHoo

Disney Magic 3rd Sailing - 4 Day / Carnival Destiny / Carnival Sensation
Grand Princess - Least Favorite
Carnival Imagination / Carnival Victory / Carnival Pride / Carnival Glory - 4/06 and 4/08
Carnival Legend 4/2009 / RCCL Rhapsody OTS 6/2009/ Carnival Dream 7/2011/ RCL 1/2012 (4get the ship because I hated it) Carnival Freedom 6/2013 (platinum finally)
Southern California, USA
6,174 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
Originally posted by Rockee4055
I know many have posted different sites where there is some great info, deck plans, info on the ships, etc., kind of a one stop shop.

Without spending hours searching the site, can anyone post links to some sites where info like this....of all kinds can be found.

I'd appreciate any help you can send along.
One site:
http://cruiseclues.com/

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tampa Bay, FL
355 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
cruisediva and seauonboard and porttimes - they all end in dot com
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mookie n Nisie

Carnival Sensation - February 2003
Carribean Princess - December 2004
Carnival Miracle - April 2006
Carnival Inspiration - Sept 2006
Voyager of Seas - March 2007
Carnival Splendor - November 2008
Norwegian Pearl - August 2009
Carnival Legend - November 2010
Carnival Dream - November 2011
Carnival Ecstacy - September 2012
Carnival Ecstacy - March 2013
Carnival Sensation - September 2013
Carnival Legend - November 2013 - Platinum YEAH!
Disney Dream - February 2014
Disney Fantasy - November 2014 Pirates & Pilgrims
Metro Atlanta
1,329 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Thanks for the info. I'll check them out. Keep them coming, always looking for info.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My next sailing (I think)! WooHoo

Disney Magic 3rd Sailing - 4 Day / Carnival Destiny / Carnival Sensation
Grand Princess - Least Favorite
Carnival Imagination / Carnival Victory / Carnival Pride / Carnival Glory - 4/06 and 4/08
Carnival Legend 4/2009 / RCCL Rhapsody OTS 6/2009/ Carnival Dream 7/2011/ RCL 1/2012 (4get the ship because I hated it) Carnival Freedom 6/2013 (platinum finally)