AMSTERDAM her dry dock & "SOE"

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:21 AM.
Woodbridge outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1,403 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
I am back for a few days and wanted to past this information on to anyone that may be interested. The Amsterdam has had her "SOE" completed ONLY in the PS & S suites. Items put into the above suites are as follows: Bathrobes, mattresses, duvets, pillows, bed linens, towels, fruit baskets, ice buckets, round cabin trays, magnified make-up mirrors, new shower heads, hair dryers and hair dryer bags. All other cabins will have the "SOE" completed during dry dock in September 2005. Best wishes for all, Leslie Swiger
Northeast, PA
1,250 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
Hello Leslieswiger,

Not much is posted about the Amsterdam and I'm glad to hear about her. Too bad the SOE is not this September.

How was your cruise on the Amsterdam? Would love to hear as we'll be on her this November.
Thank you.
1,403 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
The Amsterdam is a beautiful ship and always enjoy her. We also will do the Valparaiso - Seattle cruise this April 15. We are in a category A which is a verandah suite. I also was wishing that she would have most of her "SOE" completed by the time we do our next trip. Taking two other couples as my guest.
1,403 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Hello!

May I ask what part of South America you are from? Will you also be on the Amsterdam April 15? Hope to be hearing from you. Leslie
Northeast, PA
1,250 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
Originally posted by Leslieswiger
Hello!

May I ask what part of South America you are from? Will you also be on the Amsterdam April 15? Hope to be hearing from you. Leslie
I'm not from South America, but will be cruising around South America this November. Sorry if signature is misleading. Will be on the Amsterdam the 28th of Nov. sailing from Valparaiso to Rio. I'm new to these boards and perhaps my signature isn't correct.