Aqua spa - celebrity summit

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:07 AM.
3 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Hi

I think I have read somewhere that a length of cruise pass can be purchased to use the thalasso spa which is cheaper than a day pass. Has any one bought this and how much is it please?
Western New York
1,344 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Gee - we sailed on the Summit last Jan.'07 and there was NO charge to use the thallossomy pool (which was heaven, by the way !!). I am not sure about the sauna/steam rooms. Of course, any spa treatments would
have charges added to your shipboard acct. As it has been almost 2 years since we sailed with Celebrity - I don't know if the policy has changed. Sure hope not - my favorite place on the ship
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sherrie P.

Costa Atlantica Jan, 2002 Caribbean
Dawn Princess - Jan, 2003 Caribbean
Celebrity Summit - Jan, 2007 Panama Canal - full transit
RCCL Mariner of the Seas - Jan, 2009 Around the Horn B2B
Holland America Westerdam - Oct. 2012 - Hawaii and South Pacific
Holland America Westerdam - Jan. 2015 - B2B - Caribbean
Azamara - Quest - Oct. 2016 - Caribbean Repo -- New Orleans to Miami - 16 days

Blue skies and calm seas await !!
540 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
the T-pool is adults only and free and has 2 jacuzzi (hot tubs) also. there are single sex saunas in the adjacent changing areas. the charge is for use of the persian gardens, which is steam rooms with aromatherapy, heated benches, showers etc - very good but i don't tend to do this when i have the t-pool
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Claire
Tampa, FL
508 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Just returned from the Summit and Claire is correct. Just be careful choosing your bathing suit, the pool did tend to affect colors on the suit.

Had a great time - enjoyed the t pool as well as everything else on the ship.

Enjoy!
Karen