Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Princess Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Princess Cruises
Read thousands of Princess Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Princess Cruise Deals

NEW! Find Your PRINCESS Roll Call

Old October 21st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Lotus Spa Price Menu

Hi does any one know where I can download the spa menu prices or have the link?
Also do you have to be having a service to use the Lotus pool?
Is anyone as anxious as me to hear the reviews for the Ruby-I 'm so excited for my first cruise Ruby Jan 17/09 on here trying to educate myself-finding fellow members awesome!

Old October 21st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquagirl1 View Post
Is anyone as anxious as me to hear the reviews for the Ruby-I 'm so excited for my first cruise Ruby Jan 17/09 on here trying to educate myself-finding fellow members awesome!
Have you established an account on the Princess "cruise personalizer"? If so, you can pre-book salon/spa services prior to your cruise like you would shore excursions. Services and prices are listed on your personalizer.

All adult passengers can use the Lotus Spa pool.

DH and I are thinking about booking the Ruby Princess for late January/early February, 2010. We are going on the Emerald for the second time 1/19/09, and the Ruby should be just as nice as it's sister-ship that is a real gem
Chris

Old October 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks Chris for your prompt reply. Mom and I are going and I am going to get the family to chip in for a treatment as a Xmas gift for her. I will check that area out.
Enjoy your cruise!

Old October 21st, 2008, 04:05 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Thanks Chris for your prompt reply. Mom and I are going and I am going to get the family to chip in for a treatment as a Xmas gift for her. I will check that area out.
Enjoy your cruise!
Just a thought: You might want to consider treating your mom to a morning or afternoon at "The Sanctuary". I toured the venue on the Emerald but haven't indulged in it yet. I'm sure others here will be happy to fill you in on the details of the private, adults-only deck area.
Chris

Old October 21st, 2008, 05:49 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
I have some from the Crown, you'll find similar services fleetwide

Our Princess Photo Albums

My Princess Blog Entry

email me here

Crown Princess Eastern Caribbean 1991, Dreamward Bermuda 1994, Sun Princess Western Caribbean 1997, Grand Princess Grand Mediterranean 1999, Dawn Princess Southern Caribbean 2000, Ocean Princess Mexican Riviera 2001, Crown Princess Hawaii to Tahiti 2001, Dawn Princess Eastern Caribbean Explorer 2002, Carnival Conquest (it was free) Western Caribbean 2003, Dawn Princess Full Transit Panama Canal 2003, Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean 2004, Coral Princess Panama Canal 2004, NCL Dream Western Caribbean 2005, Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean 2005, Coral Princess Alaska Land and Sea 2005, Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean 2006, Golden Princess San Juan to NYC 2006, Star Princess Scandinavia/Russia 2006, Star Princess Western Caribbean 2007, Crown Princess Eastern Caribbean from NYC 2007, Star Princess Egypt/Aegean 2007, Emerald Princess TransAtlantic/Europe 2008, NCL Dream Bermuda 2008, Star Princess Mexican Riviera 2008, Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean from NYC 2009, Ruby Princess Europe/TranAtlantic 2009, Ruby Princess Southern Caribbean 2010, Emerald Princess Western Caribbean 2010, Golden Princess Hawaii 2010, Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean 2011, Ruby Princess Greek Isles 2011, Caribbean Princess B2B Southern Caribbean 2012 Emerald Princess Southern Caribbean Christmas 2012, Caribbean Princess British Isles 2013, Caribbean Princess Canada/New England 2013, Royal Princess B2B Caribbean 2014

Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:54 AM
Cool Cruiser

-thank you for the menu's -prices aren't toooo bad!

-Definately want to try the "sanctuary" -great idea thanks

nothing like R & R !