What Terminal does Celebrity use in Miami?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:38 PM.
North Carolina
463 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
In looking at the Port of Miami website, I was not able to determine which of the Terminals Celebrity uses. My wife and I are considering a cruise out of Miami on the Century and I was looking to find out which parking at the port was closest and how much it cost.

Does Celebrity have a "dedicated" terminal at Miami?

How much does parking at the port cost? (I don't trust the website to have up-to-date information, necessarily)

What other long-term parking is available near the terminal?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Boiler Cruiser

Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise 2008
Grand Princess
Alaska Cruise 2013

San Francisco, California
1,535 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
I can't help you with which terminal Century sails from because I can't remember. I believe it is one very close to the shore. What I do remember is that parking is close to the terminal. You can drop of your bags and then park. We have cruised from Miami and FTL, each two times. Miami is much easier to get in and out of and to park.

Parking is $20 per day.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

X Reflection 3/13, 7/13 and 4/16
X Summit 5/15
X Silhouette 10/11 and 5/12
X Eclipse 11/10
X Constellation 10/10 and 5/14
Majesty of the Seas 6/10
X Infinity 2/10 (28 days at sea)
Oasis of the Seas 11/09
X Equinox 11/09
Jewel of the Seas11/09
X Solstice Inaugural, 11/08 and 5/09
NCL Sky 8/08 and 8/09
X Galaxy 3/08 and 8/90
X Millennium 1/08, 11/11 and 1/14
X Century 3/07, 1/09, 2/09, 1/10 and 10/10
Carnival Inspiration 10/02
Small Ship –Europe, summer 1972
Ottawa, Canada
16,750 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
It was terminal G when we sailed Century.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises: RCL (Allure, Oasis, Freedom, Liberty (x2), Adventure, Navigator, Mariner, Brilliance, Enchantment (x2), Majesty (x2), Sovereign, Quantum) Celebrity (Constellation, Century, Solstice(x2), Eclipse, Reflection, Silhouette), HAL (Westerdam), NCL (Sky, Star), Princess (Sapphire Princess, Ocean Princess, Caribbean Princess), Carnival (Dream)

Upcoming: Jewel of the Seas - November 2017 * Celebrity Edge - January 2019 * Celebrity Edge - February 2019