Pics Cabin 7258 Miracle only:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:19 AM.
#1
Massachusetts
772 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Hi,
I have already looked on webshots; I have searched this and other forums; I have googled, yahooed and then did it all over again....Does anyone have any pictures of cabin (INSIDE and outside) 7258 on the Miracle? I know that people have pics of other cabins on other ships within the Spirit class...but have not seen one of cabin 7258 on the Miracle....will some kind soul help me? thanks (not a big deal...just really wanted to see that cabin itself)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dave and Ellen (Unofficial VP of the Directors of the Drinkers of the FuFu)



Carnival Ecstasy September 2013

Carnival Glory June 2012
Carnival Pride October 2011 Review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1512682

Carnival Imagination September 2009
Carnival Miracle May 2009 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...miracle+review
Carnival Valor May 2008 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788771
Carnival Imagination May 2007
Carnival Sensation May 2006

#2
Ontario, Canada
2,959 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
Still looking for pics for ya, but here's what I did find about Cabin 7258:

...7258 has a longer balcony and a different arrangement of the cabin. Most of these rooms tend to also be handicapped. they give you a nice long balcony though. What they also give you is right next to the service area of the ship where ice and other items come from so it gets noisy at times expecially in the moning if you are not early risers. This area is only shown by a blank void in the deck plans. Also, because some of these rooms are by the stairs, not to be confused with the ones by the elevators, they get a bit noisy sometimes with kids jumping and the air flow really makes closing the door quietly a bit of a challenge.

...7258 which is an extended balcony room. It was adequately sized with a large balcony which had 4 chairs and 1 pool chair with a small table

With that said, they are also supposed to be a "highly coveted cabin".
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bye for now,
Kim
#3
Massachusetts
772 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by KAWS
Still looking for pics for ya, but here's what I did find about Cabin 7258:

...7258 has a longer balcony and a different arrangement of the cabin. Most of these rooms tend to also be handicapped. they give you a nice long balcony though. What they also give you is right next to the service area of the ship where ice and other items come from so it gets noisy at times expecially in the moning if you are not early risers. This area is only shown by a blank void in the deck plans. Also, because some of these rooms are by the stairs, not to be confused with the ones by the elevators, they get a bit noisy sometimes with kids jumping and the air flow really makes closing the door quietly a bit of a challenge.

...7258 which is an extended balcony room. It was adequately sized with a large balcony which had 4 chairs and 1 pool chair with a small table

With that said, they are also supposed to be a "highly coveted cabin".
Thank you for looking...much appreciated...now that is the second time I have heard that 7258 is handicapped, but I got told that it is not but that the other cabin like it (7260) was handicapped. I don't want to be bumped if it is (nor do I want to take this from someone who is handicapped)...but I did get told that it is not...can someone help me with this question too? thank you again!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dave and Ellen (Unofficial VP of the Directors of the Drinkers of the FuFu)



Carnival Ecstasy September 2013

Carnival Glory June 2012
Carnival Pride October 2011 Review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1512682

Carnival Imagination September 2009
Carnival Miracle May 2009 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...miracle+review
Carnival Valor May 2008 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788771
Carnival Imagination May 2007
Carnival Sensation May 2006

#4
Ontario, Canada
2,959 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
After posting that I did see on several other postings that it is NOT a handicapped cabin.

But to be sure, why don't you just give Carnival a call and ask them. They will know right away from their deck plans whether or not it is. It will put your mind at rest.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bye for now,
Kim
#5
Massachusetts
772 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by KAWS
After posting that I did see on several other postings that it is NOT a handicapped cabin.

But to be sure, why don't you just give Carnival a call and ask them. They will know right away from their deck plans whether or not it is. It will put your mind at rest.
thanks Kim...anyone? pictures? not one of you have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Miracle???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dave and Ellen (Unofficial VP of the Directors of the Drinkers of the FuFu)



Carnival Ecstasy September 2013

Carnival Glory June 2012
Carnival Pride October 2011 Review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1512682

Carnival Imagination September 2009
Carnival Miracle May 2009 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...miracle+review
Carnival Valor May 2008 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788771
Carnival Imagination May 2007
Carnival Sensation May 2006

#6
1,142 Posts
Joined Jan 2000
Originally posted by ellenmb
thanks Kim...anyone? pictures? not one of you have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Miracle???
I have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Legend, an NO it is not a handicapped cabin. Cabin 7260 is, as that is where my mother stayed. The balconies are awesome. We stayed in the cabin under it on the Miracle in 2006, with the same balcony. Go, enjoy and don't worry, you will love the balcony. BTW, those cabins ARE highly coveted. I needed to book a year in advance to get them
#7
Massachusetts
772 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by bthorn1108
I have stayed in cabin 7258 on the Legend, an NO it is not a handicapped cabin. Cabin 7260 is, as that is where my mother stayed. The balconies are awesome. We stayed in the cabin under it on the Miracle in 2006, with the same balcony. Go, enjoy and don't worry, you will love the balcony. BTW, those cabins ARE highly coveted. I needed to book a year in advance to get them
thank you so much for the reassurance...this is now becoming an obsession..has noone stayed in this room on the Miracle?...no pics ?? lol...its a mystery I tell ya!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dave and Ellen (Unofficial VP of the Directors of the Drinkers of the FuFu)



Carnival Ecstasy September 2013

Carnival Glory June 2012
Carnival Pride October 2011 Review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1512682

Carnival Imagination September 2009
Carnival Miracle May 2009 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...miracle+review
Carnival Valor May 2008 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788771
Carnival Imagination May 2007
Carnival Sensation May 2006

#8
Morgan Hill, CA
5,973 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by ellenmb
thank you so much for the reassurance...this is now becoming an obsession..has noone stayed in this room on the Miracle?...no pics ?? lol...its a mystery I tell ya!
We are in 7258 on the Spirit next month and it is definitely not handicapped. Just a regular cabin inside but a 30 foot long balcony. Any of the pictures you've found for the Miracle's sister ships would be identical, so if you've seen one, you've seen them all. http://cruise.stateroom.info/carniva...irit7258_1.jpg
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature





Carnival Splendor - September 23, 2012
Carnival Spirit - March 2, 2012
Carnival Spirit - October 21, 2011
Carnival Paradise - May 16, 2011
Carnival Splendor - October 24, 2010
Carnival Paradise (B2B) - March 1, 2010
Carnival Paradise (B2B) - February 26, 2010
Carnival Splendor - October 18, 2009
Carnival Spirit - March 28, 2009
Carnival Paradise - September 1, 2008
Carnival Elation - March 27, 2008
Carnival Pride - February 18, 2007
Carnival Paradise - October 9, 2006
Carnival Inspiration - October 14, 2001
RCCL Song of America - April 1993
#9
Massachusetts
772 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by cathyz
We are in 7258 on the Spirit next month and it is definitely not handicapped. Just a regular cabin inside but a 30 foot long balcony. Any of the pictures you've found for the Miracle's sister ships would be identical, so if you've seen one, you've seen them all. http://cruise.stateroom.info/carniva...irit7258_1.jpg
lol..thanks Cathy...my obsession is now more about whether anyone has ever stayed in 7258 on the Miracle...this is almost humorous...can't wait. Hope you post a review with pics of the inside of this room
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dave and Ellen (Unofficial VP of the Directors of the Drinkers of the FuFu)



Carnival Ecstasy September 2013

Carnival Glory June 2012
Carnival Pride October 2011 Review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1512682

Carnival Imagination September 2009
Carnival Miracle May 2009 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...miracle+review
Carnival Valor May 2008 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788771
Carnival Imagination May 2007
Carnival Sensation May 2006

#10
Massachusetts
772 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by cathyz
We are in 7258 on the Spirit next month and it is definitely not handicapped. Just a regular cabin inside but a 30 foot long balcony. Any of the pictures you've found for the Miracle's sister ships would be identical, so if you've seen one, you've seen them all. http://cruise.stateroom.info/carniva...irit7258_1.jpg
lol..thanks Cathy...my obsession is now more about whether anyone has ever stayed in 7258 on the Miracle...this is almost humorous...can't wait. (I do understand, you have seen one you have seen them all theory...just wanted to see one of this particular cabin)..
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dave and Ellen (Unofficial VP of the Directors of the Drinkers of the FuFu)



Carnival Ecstasy September 2013

Carnival Glory June 2012
Carnival Pride October 2011 Review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1512682

Carnival Imagination September 2009
Carnival Miracle May 2009 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...miracle+review
Carnival Valor May 2008 Review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788771
Carnival Imagination May 2007
Carnival Sensation May 2006