Is there a site like SeatGuru?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:40 AM.
Ventura County So.Cal
58 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
Seatguru.com, for airplane seating, shows the really good, the really bad and the just-okay seating on airplane configurations for almost all Airlines.

Is there a site similar to this for Cruise Lines that would show cabins in this way?
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Originally posted by LAX2FCO
Seatguru.com, for airplane seating, shows the really good, the really bad and the just-okay seating on airplane configurations for almost all Airlines.

Is there a site similar to this for Cruise Lines that would show cabins in this way?
Nope, never heard of anything like that. Especially since there are SO MANY different staterooms/decks/categories onboard a cruise ship in comparison to a plane I would doubt anyone would want to take that project on. But I agree, it would be nice.
Texas
14,199 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
I'd LOVE to have a site like that. But Toto is right in saying it would be a hard task to take on. So many different configurations, even among similar ships. There isn't the same level of consistency in ship design as there is with airliners.

Of course, I'd volunteer to sail every ship among the major lines and stay in every stateroom then give my report ... if someone would bankroll the project!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jim
San Francisco
671 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Of course, I'd volunteer to sail every ship among the major lines and stay in every stateroom then give my report ... if someone would bankroll the project! [/quote]

I've got plenty of time to work it out! It would be a great website.

Do you think they would take two volunteers? .......lololol

Anthony
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

My Big Fella & Daddy's Little Girl[IMG]
San Francisco Bay Area
1,480 Posts
Joined May 2008

What a great idea! It sure would be a project, but so worthwhile to us all!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
HAL Amsterdam | Seattle - Alaska - Round Trip - 14 Nights September 2017
Azamara Quest | New Orleans - Caribbean - French West Indies - 16 Nights October 2016
Celebrity Millennium | Transpacific Crossing - Vancouver BC to Shanghai - 15 Nights September 2015
Celebrity Eclipse | Southampton - Gibraltar, France, Rome and the Mediterranean September 2014
Diamond Princess | Whittier, Alaska to Beijing, China - 15 Nights September 2013

Celebrity Millennium | Panama -South & Central America October 2012 (B2B)
Celebrity Millennium | Hawaii October 2012 (B2B)
Celebrity Eclipse | Southampton - Adriatic and Western Mediterranean September 2011
Celebrity Summit | NE & Canada September 2010 (B2B)
Celebrity Summit |Bermuda September 2010 (B2B)
Celebrity Infinity | Panama Canal September 2009
Pacific Princess | Amazon River & FW Indies / Caribbean April 2009
Celebrity Constellation | Barcelona / Transatlantic Crossing September 2008
Celebrity Millennium | Eastern Caribbean February 2008
Celebrity Constellation | Scandinavia / Baltic September 2007
Celebrity Mercury | Mexico October 2006
Celebrity Constellation | NE & Canada October2005
Celebrity Mercury | Alaska July 2001
Carnival Ecstasy | Baja October 1998
NY
193 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
The only one I've found somewhat like it is for Disney Cruise Lines.

I'll post the link anyway...
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Dawn~ Eastern Caribbean, DCL Magic~ Western Caribbean, NCL Pride of America~ Hawaii, DCL Wonder~ Bahamas, PRINCESS Caribbean Princess~ Eastern Caribbean, DCL Wonder~ Bahamas, DCL Magic~WB Transatlantic, NCL Epic (studio)~ Caribbean, DCL Fantasy~ Caribbean, NCL Pride of America~ Hawaii, NCL Breakaway~ Bermuda, DCL FANTASY~Caribbean
Lake Powell, Arizona
883 Posts
Joined Jul 2006

www.cruiseclues.com, does a pretty good job of cabins and deck plans on all the ships! Barb
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Barb

Regal Princess - Eastern/Western Caribbean Feb. 2017
Ruby Princess - Mexican Riviera B2B/Oct. 2015
Grand Princess - Sea of Cortez/Oct 2014
Sapphire Princess - 25 Day-Grand Asia/Pacific Crossing/Apr.2014
Coral Princess - LA to FLL/Panama Canal/Apr.2013
Golden Princess - LA to Hawaii/Oct 2012
Grand Princess - Grand Caribbean/Mar.2012
Sapphire Princess - LA to Hawaii/Oct. 2011
Sapphire Princess- Acapulco, finally made it /Jan.2011
Grand Princess - Caribbean Medley/Feb. 2010
Star Princess - Mexican Riviera (NOT)/Apr. 2009
Celebrity Infinity - Ultimate PNW/Sept. 2008
Emerald Princess - E. Caribbean/Jan. 2008
Coral Princess - Panama Canal/Apr. 2007
Island Princess - LA to Hawaii/Oct. 2006
Vision of the Seas - Mexican Riviera/May 2005
______
Butler, PA 16001
1,749 Posts
Joined Dec 2000
Agree - cruisestateroom.com is an excellent source of info - even better as a member (but there is a fee)...much more info - stuff to see. Would highly recommend. SeaFish