Another liquor question

Bettyboop66

I will be going on the Coral 12/10 and am thinking I have seen a post somewhere on this board about purchasing liquor by the bottle for onboard consumption. While we buy our fair share (and then some) of mixed drinks we also like to keep some Captain Morgan and coke in the cabin. If you can buy it is there a limit? Where do you get it from? Thanks for the help with this question and also all the things I have learned just by reading this board.

We bought four different bottles of liquor on our recent tranatlantic cruise on the Star for parties in our cabin. We placed our order with our cabin steward. Write it down so there's no question about what you want. It will be delivered to your cabin and charged to your onboard account. It's that simple. You can order soft drinks, tonic, and club soda as well:p

Have a fun cruise! Karen :D

Just pick up the phone when you get to your cabin and order it from room service. It should run $20 per liter as they don't add the gratuitity to it. (that is the price it shows on my princess room service liquor menu) No limit that I know of and we order quite frequently depending on how many parties we throw during the cruise.

Easy as can be..................and it is delivered pronto.

We bought it on the Sapphire by just calling room service and ordering...it took about 10 minutes to get to the cabin. I recall that the brands they offered were listed in the room service book...it is also listed somewhere on the Princess website. The selection is not great but the prices are very reasonable...at least compared to what we pay in Washington State.

We ordered the liquor 3 months prior to the cruise and paid for it

then also. As for tequilla, I have read from others on Princess

that you can also buy bottles from the bartenders (they'd have

tequilla). It's worth a try. There is always the thrill of trying to

get contraband on board matey!

we don't normally stick to the same drink all the time so a bottle would be no good for us. for my cruise last month, I brought an assortment of airline bottles. things that would mix well with a soda or juice or just enjoyed on it's own. we brought Captain Morgan, Vanilla Absolut, Bailey's, Amaretto, etc.

PS - if you never had Vanilla Vodka and Champagne, try it. It makes a nice cocktail! Rim the glass with sugar (at home of course, not on the ship!)

mary beth

Archived