Anyone on 5/26 sailing?? Need Status of M6 Balconies PLEASE

seabird1122

First, if you're just back from your cruise, welcome back and I hope you had an amazing time.

I'm sailing next Sunday, 6/09, in a port side M6, and am trying to find out their status after the divider incidents from 5/19. Are all the balconies accessible? Are they enclosed? And, most important, :eek:, did the leave the loungers out there???

Fellow CC member HighVoltage#9, if you are reading this, I believe you were in the same cabin as I am booked in, 8122. Any info, or pictures, would be GREATLY appreciated. I need to know if I should bring my own folding loungers/ hammock :D

I hope your cruise was all you hoped for:)

All the balcony partitions were repaired. Have you seen the visual links here? look for mirror image cabin 8722. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

I read they took the loungers off damaged verandas, but they may have taken all furniture off all M6's due the the winds that day.

All the balcony partitions were repaired.

I read they took the loungers off damaged verandas, but they may have taken all furniture off all M6's due the the winds that day.

They were fixing the dividers when I was getting on the ship on 5/26, by now, it should have all been fixed...

Thanks!!! That's good news that the repairs were made :D I'm really looking forward to using that balcony.

I'll be anxious to hear your opinion of your M6. I am sailing 9-1 in cabin 8130. Really concerned after the 5-19 sailing. Hope you have a great cruise!!!

I share your concern, but holding onto hope for calm seas,blue skies, and mild breezes. I will definitely post my experience when I return :)

[ATTACH]274282[/ATTACH]this is your room Seabird

Thanks for taking the time to post this....getting VERY excited now :D

Did your kids have an opinion on which was more comfy, the sofa or the Pullman? My 21 year old son will be using one of them.

Thanks for taking the time to post this....getting VERY excited now :D

Did your kids have an opinion on which was more comfy, the sofa or the Pullman? My 21 year old son will be using one of them.

My daughter said the sofa was hard,but I like a hard bed.My 12 yo slept in the bunk bed.he said it was comfy.If your 21 yo is big I would use the sofa bed.Not a lot of storage.I would have the room steward take out the bedding that is being stored under the sofa so you can use the drawers.image.jpg.8aa8cd7b286b65bc8f7a6c9992f66d1a.jpg

I hope you have wonderful weather like we did.The seas were calm smooth like glass.Enjoy your cruise seabird.Let me know your opinion of the ship.Just a reminder,the awful smell was not in the cabin,only down the hall.You had to walk past it every time you left the room.I feel bad for the people that have cabins in that area:eek:

I hope you have wonderful weather like we did.The seas were calm smooth like glass.Enjoy your cruise seabird.Let me know your opinion of the ship.Just a reminder,the awful smell was not in the cabin,only down the hall.You had to walk past it every time you left the room.I feel bad for the people that have cabins in that area:eek:

Thanks for posting your pics, and for the good wishes!! Glad the smell didn't invade the cabin :eek::eek: That would become an issue I think. The balcony is large, but I don't want to have to live out there!!:rolleyes:

I am looking forward to a wonderful, relaxing time...I believe that a large part of a person's experience is in the attitude, so no worries.

So far the weather looks promising. I will post be sure to post on my return :)

Thanks for posting your pics, and for the good wishes!! Glad the smell didn't invade the cabin :eek::eek: That would become an issue I think. The balcony is large, but I don't want to have to live out there!!:rolleyes:

I am looking forward to a wonderful, relaxing time...I believe that a large part of a person's experience is in the attitude, so no worries.

So far the weather looks promising. I will post be sure to post on my return :)

Today is your day! :):)I'm soooo jealous right now.I booked a 2 nighter in January just to to have something to look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...
My daughter said the sofa was hard,but I like a hard bed.My 12 yo slept in the bunk bed.he said it was comfy.If your 21 yo is big I would use the sofa bed.Not a lot of storage.I would have the room steward take out the bedding that is being stored under the sofa so you can use the drawers.[ATTACH]274329[/ATTACH]

HighVoltage, thanks for posting all the great photos.

How did you get the lounge chair on your balcony?

I thought there were only 2 chairs that didn't recline?

Did you have to make a request with the room steward?

Also was your balcony open, I had read that the M6 s

were totally uncovered....is that the case?

Thanks for any info, Leosmom

HighVoltage, thanks for posting all the great photos.

How did you get the lounge chair on your balcony?

I thought there were only 2 chairs that didn't recline?

Did you have to make a request with the room steward?

Also was your balcony open, I had read that the M6 s

were totally uncovered....is that the case?

Thanks for any info, Leosmom

The lounge chair was on the balcony when we arrived,if you want another one just ask the room steward and they will bring it.the balcony was mostly open,it did have a few feet that were covered.

Archived