Favorite excursions on Dawn?

cnlshea

cnlshea -- My DH, DD (12) and I just did the 10-day Dawn 3/16 cruise. I shopped in St Thomas (liquor was 1/2 what is costs here in NJ), while my DH and DD did the Atlantis Submarine. They both loved it and had many tales about the pilot and co-pilot's funny stories. They sat all the way upfront and got amazing pictures.

Tortola -- we all did the Dolphin Swim excursion and had a blast. (It is very expensive tho for what amounts to less than an hour in the water. Pictures and video they do are also real pricey.) We heard great things about the excursion to the Baths at Virgin Gorda.

St. Maarten -- DD and I went to Orient Beach; we had been on a previous cruise and love it. Crystal clear water; wonderful lunch; just wish it was longer and fewer beach vendors. DH did the catamoran snorkel trip and had a perfect trip (calm water, lots of fish, coral, etc.).

San Juan -- we've all been here too many times to get excited. The best beaches are too far away for a cruise ship excursion. Old San Juan is nice for a walking trip with some wonderful shops, but "been there done that".

Archived