I hope the lost shaker of salt coupon works here

JTJ

You will need one per person. To avoid any trouble, I would recommend you print them out in color. We had to almost argue with our waitress in Ocho Rios with our black and white ones because she said we photocopied them!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

OK, I know that I am not a computer genius but how do you find it? Is it still available in 2007? Do you click on something? I'm clueless ! (no comments about that !!) Thanks !!! Gotta have those Margaritas !:D

Just back off the Zuiderdam with a stop in Grand Turk. Best day of our cruise! Decided the port area wasn't for us...we wanted a quiet beach day. booked the day at Grand Turk Inn...Sandy and Katrina made us so welcome...had a wonderful lunch and a nice (little) private beach. They supplied floats, etc. for our use...so we just floated the day away from all the crowds at the pier on our own little private beach. If that's what you're looking for...then contact Sandy! you won't be disappointed.

You need to be looking for quiet and relaxation on Grand Turk. If you are the party crowd, go no further than the port area...you will be disappointed with the island. It's laid back Caribbean of 50 years ago. people are warm...taxis are $5/per person, and you can enjoy warm weather, spotless beaches, and crystal-clear waters. Doesn't get much better than that!

Archived