Early saver price

catperson02

OK so I know I shouldn't do it but I couldn't help myself! I was checking the current prices for next years Ventura cruise (mainly because I got such a great price when I booked it at launch and I wanted to see how much it had gone up). I noticed that the early saver price for a suite is currently more than that for a select booking which comes with a good chunk of OBC. Now I know that price structure is a bit of a black art but I just cannot understand this.

By the way I did not book a suite but you can dream!

OK so I know I shouldn't do it but I couldn't help myself! I was checking the current prices for next years Ventura cruise (mainly because I got such a great price when I booked it at launch and I wanted to see how much it had gone up). I noticed that the early saver price for a suite is currently more than that for a select booking which comes with a good chunk of OBC. Now I know that price structure is a bit of a black art but I just cannot understand this.

Maybe they’re having a ‘glitch’ I just checked a price ( I was checking on a cruise I’ve booked too !) and it come up in Australian Dollars 😁 ....gremlins at work !

Yes, like you I try not to look at prices after we have booked. I am happy with what we paid as we have 3 balcony cabins in a row, so we had to book quite early. Although the price has gone up and down by £300 each way, I now see they have suites on sale for the same price as we paid for a balcony.

It’s sometimes hard to avoid seeing the price changes as they kindly send you nice shiny brochures in the post showing you exactly how much less you would pay now / how much better a cabin you could get for the same money.

Swings and round abouts I suppose.

I know it seems daft but when there are few cabins left in a grade this happens the saver fare goes up. Perhaps better if they just removed it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app