Latest Upsell Offers

CineGraphic

As a service to your fellow cruisers, let’s post and keep track of the latest upsell offers.

Please post in the following format:

Ship, sailing date, number of days, cabin category purchased, upsell price per person, cabin category upgrade.

Example:

Crown, 12/9, 8 day, mini suite, $249, club class mini

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working, using Forums

Does Princess upsell program work with a letter and offer from them or do you call in?

Thank you:)

They call you with an offer. If your not there you have a number to call back. Remember it’s first come first served. Look at the available stateroom’s for your cruise to see what’s available. I had a B2B cruise & a upgrade was available for the first cruise, inside to obstructed view ocean, but no upgrade on the second cruise which meant changing staterooms. If I had this option I would probably decline as I had to be out of my first statement before 8 am for cleaning.

Tom😎

I wonder if you can get an upsell offer if you have your room marked "no upgrade".

What I like about upsells is you are asked if you want to pay more for a different spot and you get to choose from what's available. As many of us know, those "free upgrades" are rarely a good thing....

One can only hope. For now, I'm perfectly happy with my cabin choice :)

What I like about upsells is you are asked if you want to pay more for a different spot and you get to choose from what's available. As many of us know, those "free upgrades" are rarely a good thing.
Our free upgrade was great. We're going to be in an Aloha Deck balcony cabin (Cat. BB), upgraded from a guarantee Cat. BF.

Our free upgrade was great. We're going to be in an Aloha Deck balcony cabin (Cat. BB), upgraded from a guarantee Cat. BF.

Lucky !! However, the bad stories far outweigh the happy endings

I’m weary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have 2 mini suites at Christmas on the Crown. Received several upgrade offers. The first was to a full suite for $525pp. We declined. The second was to a club class mini suite for $129pp which we grabbed. We had booked guarantees rolling the dice that we would be next to or near each other. We are right next to each other with this upgrade and can open the balcony divider.

Just want to keep this thread going!

Personally, I like the upsell idea as there is greater opportunity to get an upgraded cabin and, you are able to view available cabins on the Princess website.

We were once lucky enough to be upgraded from a mini-suite to an aft full balcony, but chances are slim. We’ve since received several upsell opportunities, accepting some, passing on others.

Most recently, we declined an upsell to a Club Class mini but jumped at the opportunity to upgrade to an aft suite on the following cruise. It was a steep price, at $599/pp for a 10 day trip, and the location is probably the least desirable suite, but we are happy to have it!:D