Veragua Rainforest Options from NCL

Noodle77

I would like to visit the Veragua Rainforest on our upcoming day in Puerto Limon during a Panama Canal Cruise. I don't see this included in a lot of combo tours, so it looks like I have two options -- arranging private transportation to get to the park and then paying the entrance fee, or taking the NCL Shore Excursion "Rainforest Extravaganza." The excursion also includes a pontoon boat ride through the canals first, and a meal.

Has anyone done this excursion?? Or is there anyone who has made their own way out to the park?

I would like to visit the Veragua Rainforest on our upcoming day in Puerto Limon during a Panama Canal Cruise. I don't see this included in a lot of combo tours, so it looks like I have two options -- arranging private transportation to get to the park and then paying the entrance fee, or taking the NCL Shore Excursion "Rainforest Extravaganza." The excursion also includes a pontoon boat ride through the canals first, and a meal.

Has anyone done this excursion?? Or is there anyone who has made their own way out to the park?

You can visit the Tripadvisor page (Things to do). Choose the best independent tour operator for Puerto Limón