Thanks Northbound

Northbound,

We just got back from our Baltic cruise on the Grand Princess and wanted to thank you so much for all the pre-cruise transportation info you gave me.

We took the train from Nynashamn to Stockholm and everything was exactly as you said it would be.

Again, many thanks for all the time you've spent giving us valuable information.

I hope I can return the favor to you at some point.

Best,
Jane

Hi Jane,

I am glad to know it turned out well for you with the transportation. But I was sorry to see form your post on another thread that there were problems using the tenders.

Often when I answer on this board I feel a bit sorry for everyone who visits Stockholm from Nynäshamn. It is not only the distance and that you loose so much time on trains and tenders. But also you miss the passage through the archipelago into Stockholm. It is a beatiful area.

But then of course it is useless to tell people who have already booked that it would be better to take another cruise, which will dock right at the center of our town.

I do hope you still enjoyed your day in Stockholm, as well as the rest of the cruise. And thank you for coming back to me, it is always good to know that it was of help.

Archived