MUSE Onboard cruise sales

etual324

Hi Gene and Lucille,

Are you guys booking another Silversea cruise on board the Muse; if so--pls let us know what voyage u decide on (maybe we can synch cruise plans)

Emtbsam/Victoria (and Bob) have a good idea, but mucruiseconsultant @silversea.com gets kicked back (tried a test message). What did go through (as try for Muse CD) with no kick back is smcruiseconsultant.com. Good luck.

Gene, we came close to booking the Muse from early in 2017 (Lima to Buenos Aires, mid Jan to early Feb) so we could do Machu Picchu pre cruise but after a very close (SS has some terrific Biz class deals to/from SoAm) look decided not to.

Going to see if I get someone on the live MUSE thread, hope we can get together also we have the Whisper booked in Sep 2018 and doing three segments start in CIVITI and come back to FLL, not done yet we have the VOYAGER for 25 Oct 2019 Barcelona to Dubai with a FREE 4 day post cruise land package, we will stay at the Grand Marina in Barcelona

Going to see if I get someone on the live MUSE thread, hope we can get together also we have the Whisper booked in Sep 2018 and doing three segments start in CIVITI and come back to FLL, not done yet we have the VOYAGER for 25 Oct 2019 Barcelona to Dubai with a FREE 4 day post cruise land package, we will stay at the Grand Marina in Barcelona

We will be on board the Whisper for the same itinerary. Looking forward to it.

WE also loved that fall Spirit crossing in November 2013 especially since we shared that special voyage with special cruise friends (you too wellseasoned :)). Went to post some pictures but they are in my photobuckett account and photobuckett is now hijacking my ability to copy the IMG code for some more coin (me thinks too much).

Speaking of a a crossing redux--really like Etual123/Gene & Lucille's Muse spring crossing next April, Ft. Lauderdale to Dublin. However, believe we all have cruises planned before and after this, so for Ida and I this Muse spring 2018 crossing does not work.

Suggest we choose a time frame (fall or spring in next few years ) then try to match a crossing where we can each book the crossing we jointly decide on. Craig will be visiting here in a few weeks and bet I can talk him to doing another luncheon for us :)

Besides, we need to take some more group lunch crossing photos :)

Thanks to Emtsbam/Victoria & Bob and to etual324/Gene and Lucille for sharing with me their personal photos, here are a few snaps of the Spirit 2013 November crossing outstanding lunch (F&B Manager, Head Sommelier and Exec Chef prepared for our group of about 20). Last pix is taken of our group having dinner at Hot Rocks @ nite. These joyful photos help show how much fun it can be to travel with a delightful group of friends/Silversea aficionados.

619a2af2dc7676fd97eac497bcb50f40.jpg

cb8020b8d8d289d09b6754951bcefd41.jpg

93d7953346bae56061de1c2d15b8d88a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by WesW

Hey stranger how you doing

We're great, thanks. Did the Cloud East Africa this spring and are still finishing a year long, tile roof hail claim caused home remodel. Belated BDay wishes to the bingo lady, who has been staying in touch with Barb, I think. We really do need to sail together again... and soon! Our very best to you both.

Tothesunset, you're welcome as well as any other SS cruise critics who would like to join our festive group.

So nice to see you posting here again Steve & Barb/bsrkent.

Emtsbam has offered up the Whisper crossing next fall (they have booked) let's use that sailing as a start point. Who is interested?

Tothesunset, you're welcome as well as any other SS cruise critics who would like to join our festive group.

Excellent.

Emtsbam has offered up the Whisper crossing next fall (they have booked) let's use that sailing as a start point. Who is interested?

We are booked on that one too. There's a roll call up and running already.

So nice to see you posting here again Steve & Barb/bsrkent.

WES

Lucille and I are already booked on the Rome to Monte Carlo then Monte Carlo to Lisbon and finally Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale aboard the Whisper

We are booked and fully paid for the spirit fall crossing 2018, London to NYC.

I know English USA and jolly jones on that one as well, in addition to Monty and Sara, vintners.

Maybe they will all bolt to the Whisper.

After my experience with hurricanes, I am rethinking my future destinations!

For those interested (hope all of you who have posted on this thread) we have two choices presented:

Whisper fall cross in 2018 (Lisbon to Ft. Lauderdale). Bob & Victoria /Emtsbam r booked.

Spirit fall cross in 2018 (London to NY, Candy & Larry/Spinnaker2, EnglishUsA/David, and Monty, Sara, Vintners r booked).

Since the Spirit fall 2018 crossing has all new ports for Ida and I, We will book the Spirit Fall cross in 2018 Monday as I extracted a cruise from Ida after agreeing last nite to a major Master Bath redo :).

So, now the Spirit Fall 2018 cross (London to NY) has the following cruise critics booked or intent to booK:

EnglishUsa

Jolleyjones

Monty

Sara

Spinnaker2

Vintners

WesW