bringing sodas onboard

tniagirl

First time cruiser going on RC Adventure of the Seas. I read on the RC site that you can bring 2 bottles of wine on board with you (yay!) And my brother says he always brings bottled water but the web site says no non-alcoholic beverages. Do they allow water and sodas to be brought on? My hubby drinks a lot of tea and Coke.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

The best place for your research is the RCI board, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

There is no reason to bring more than one refillable bottle of water per person on board. The water on a ship is as pure and good tasting as you can get, is free, and doesn't cause a plastic waste problem.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

The best place for your research is the RCI board, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

There is no reason to bring more than one refillable bottle of water per person on board. The water on a ship is as pure and good tasting as you can get, is free, and doesn't cause a plastic waste problem.

You can bring as much water as you wish. There are lots of reasons to bring more than one refillable bottle. I take a lot of bottles off the ship with me for drinking off of the ship. when I am done I can dispose of it accordingly. I'll take a least 4 bottles for myself. So yes everyone has their own reasons to bring more than one refillable bottle. Some people don't bring any water, to each their own. Enjoy your trip!

Educate me. Give me a couple of reasons, please.

Please note in my post I said one refillable bottle per person.

Having four bottles is one way some people measure their water intake. Like a daily pill keeper. ;)

Funny, I do that....by refilling the same bottle on vacation, or the same cup at home.

Educate me! How do you refill it in the rain forest, on a beach, rafting or anywhere in Mexico?

Archived