Inspiration 3 day Formal Night Question

spankydriver1

Btw, I don't want to start anything, but just as an "fyi", the short cruises (like yours) tend to be more casual than the longer ones.

I saw that you went on the Ensenada cruise last July. Do you by chance have the fun times from that cruise?

I figured this one would be more casual than the Royal Carribean 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise we went on for our anniversary. This trip is an all girls trip for my best friends 50th birthday so it should be perfect

Your cruise elegant night will be Saturday (same day as your Ensenada visit). You will see everything in the main dining room that night, from floor-length gowns on down. Most ladies will be wearing short dresses, ranging in fanciness from sparkly cocktail dresses to simple cotton sundresses.

When we did this same run two weeks ago one of the ladies at our table wore a black velour track suit (hoodie, tank, and yoga pants). Nobody made an issue of it.

Sorry I didn't save the Fun Times, but if you have any specific questions I'll do my best to answer.

I saw that you went on the Ensenada cruise last July. Do you by chance have the fun times from that cruise?

I figured this one would be more casual than the Royal Carribean 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise we went on for our anniversary. This trip is an all girls trip for my best friends 50th birthday so it should be perfect

I think I have them in a drawer. I will look for you. :)

Archived