String Quartet on Veendam

Tinknock50

According to the guy in Seattle who books the entertainment, Rosario and Champagne Strings are generic terms for string groups booked by HAL. Rosario members are Filipino, Champagne members are European.

So, you won't necessarily see an old friend in either group as neither group really exists.

According to the guy in Seattle who books the entertainment, Rosario and Champagne Strings are generic terms for string groups booked by HAL. Rosario members are Filipino, Champagne members are European.

So, you won't necessarily see an old friend in either group as neither group really exists.

When I had the Rosarios (Filipino) on the Ryndam, I really enjoyed them. When I had the Champagne Strings (Volendam, Amsterdam), I didn't like them at all. They were much more like background music than the Rosario Strings, who made every song recognizable.

The Champagne Strings were mainly middle eastern when I saw them. But I have heard there was a Pollish group that was very good under the Champagne name.

Maybe I could e-mail HAL and find out if I have something to look forward to as far as music.

Archived