"LIVE" from the Grandeur 09/29/06 9NT Western

Radio

Hello everyone....

Join me for a 9 nt Western Caribbean Cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas. We Sail tomorrow at 4PM, from Cruise Maryland... the NEW Passenger Terminal at the Port of Baltimore (Just South of the Fort McHenry Tunnel and I-95) I should be arriving by 2PM. The first post and pics should be available before we sail. (pending connectivity)

I have cruised on the Grandeur many times, however many Cruise Critics and other Marylanders have not.... So I will be providing daily photos, of the Ship, and Ports, as well as daily commentary on our Voyage. I will try to get as many pics of cabins as possible ( I have many cabin pics currently...just click below) I will also provide Public Room and Exterior Ship Photos.

Our scheduled ports will include : Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Port Canaveral. As shown in the past...we could be going anywhere on this cruise...if weather concerns warrant.

I am expecting this Cruise to be relaxing, with calm seas...I love the Grandeur of the Seas. She is a beautiful vessel... she has a great crew...Very good food, and should provide a smile on the face of every passenger.

So hang on, sit tight, have a cup of coffee.... The next 10 days, should be beautiful on the Grandeur of the Seas

Thnaks for tuning in ! !

Radio

;) ;)

I am so excited, I have been waiting to hear some info on the Grandeur. If you could get some extra compasses, and compasses for the 9-11 adventure ocean group, I would LOVE TO SEE THEM !, would pay for postage or whatever. I will be on her for Christmas, my first Christmas cruise, and I am very excited ! Thanks so much, I can't wait to read your posts !!!!!:) Jessie

Radio, could you find out if Bally and Mate (pronounced Matay) are still waiters in the dining room? If they're not there, could you ask (any of the DR staff) what ship they went to. Then I'll know whether or not I have a chance of getting them on one of my 3 upcoming cruises

Thank you for posting live from your cruise. We will be boarding the Grandeur on Oct. 13th and look forward to your postings.

If possible would you take pictures of an aft (all the way in back) JS-especially the balcony? I understand if this is not possible but would love it if you could!

Hoping you have a wonderful cruise!

I've never tried this before, but this link should subscribe you to this thread, even if you don't post to it. When the link opens up, just check to make sure the options are how you want, then click the "Add Subscription" button.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=420183

Then when you click on the "User CP" link in the upper left corner of any page, this message will show up in the list if posts have been made since you last checked.

Theron

Hello everyone... I have to go into work for a half a day today. then I am off to the port. The weather report looks promising. Clear skies, and 65f.

I hope to be at the port between 1 and 2....It is only about a 15-20 min drive to the port from my house.

I am hoping to meet everyone from our M&M who wil be meeting at Sailaway. We have a RCI M&M tomorrow at 1 in the Viking Crown Lounge.

Thanks for tuning in...

Radio

;) ;)

I am looking forward to reading your review. I leave on the Grandeur on the 8th. Bermuda doesn't seem to be as popular, but it was the only time I could get for my vacation. Maybe next time and after reading your review I will be able to book a longer cruise. Looking forward to your cruise!!!!

Radio & Shipmates...

It's a beautiful day in Baltimore, high clouds and 62 degrees F. Better than the heavy rain last night. Rather breezy and only warming to a high of 67 today, but put on a sweatshirt and enjoy your sail down the Bay. Many of us will be following you (and envying you) as you head down the coast and into the Western Caribbean.

Embarcation is about to begin. Have a great trip!

Jim

Archived