Is there a site like SeatGuru?

LAX2FCO

Seatguru.com, for airplane seating, shows the really good, the really bad and the just-okay seating on airplane configurations for almost all Airlines.

Is there a site similar to this for Cruise Lines that would show cabins in this way?

Seatguru.com, for airplane seating, shows the really good, the really bad and the just-okay seating on airplane configurations for almost all Airlines.

Is there a site similar to this for Cruise Lines that would show cabins in this way?

Nope, never heard of anything like that. Especially since there are SO MANY different staterooms/decks/categories onboard a cruise ship in comparison to a plane I would doubt anyone would want to take that project on. But I agree, it would be nice. ;)

I'd LOVE to have a site like that. But Toto is right in saying it would be a hard task to take on. So many different configurations, even among similar ships. There isn't the same level of consistency in ship design as there is with airliners.

Of course, I'd volunteer to sail every ship among the major lines and stay in every stateroom then give my report ... if someone would bankroll the project! ;)

Of course, I'd volunteer to sail every ship among the major lines and stay in every stateroom then give my report ... if someone would bankroll the project! ;)

I've got plenty of time to work it out! It would be a great website.

Do you think they would take two volunteers?:D .......lololol

Anthony

What a great idea! It sure would be a project, but so worthwhile to us all!

www.cruiseclues.com, does a pretty good job of cabins and deck plans on all the ships! Barb;)

Archived