All ships current location web site

rjack22

A while back I found (through a message here I think) a web site that listed every ship and where they were at that day. Whether they were at sea or in a port.

I have lost that web site address. Can anyone help?

Thanks, but that is not the site I am seeking. The site I am seeking lists all ships in all cruise lines in all ports around the world.

So for today's date for example it would list the ship and then the port it is at today. I believe it was in alphabetical order by port. Then the ships that were at sea today were listed last.

I can't believe I lost this web site. It was so useful.

Lovebirds,

Thanks! That site is very similar to the one I was seeking. I have bookmarked it for future reference.

If anyone knows of any other web sites similar to the one Lovebirds found please let me know.

A while back I found (through a message here I think) a web site that listed every ship and where they were at that day. Whether they were at sea or in a port.

I have lost that web site address. Can anyone help?

Believe you may be looking for this site: http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/cruisehips.phtml

Good luck. Hope this site gives you the info you want.

THAT'S IT! Cruisecal.com. That was the one I was looking for! Thank you so much!

OK, that's the link that you were given by Lovebirds, but you said it wasn't quite right. How did it suddenly become the right site?:confused:

I don't really know. Perhaps I didn't recognize the site from the home page or the first link. But when someone else gave the link it was to the page I was seeking and I recognized it then. I apologize to Lovebirds.

• 7 years later...
Thanks, but that is not the site I am seeking. The site I am seeking lists all ships in all cruise lines in all ports around the world.

So for today's date for example it would list the ship and then the port it is at today. I believe it was in alphabetical order by port. Then the ships that were at sea today were listed last.

I can't believe I lost this web site. It was so useful.

I think you would like Cruise Mapper

Information about:

- Cruise Lines

- Cruise calendar

- Cruise ships and their current position

- Port of Call

- Cruise ship schedules

Archived