Nosy Be Madagascar - Lemur Tour

delraydoll

Will be in Nosy Be with Nautica (Oceania) in January. Per the roll call, appears all private tours for the lemurs are fully booked. Any recommendations for seeing the lemurs? Oceania's excursion costs $170 pp. Please contact Ann, cyr13408@gmail.com, direct as I don't check CC website all that often. Thanks.

• 5 years later...
We were there in 2009 on the Tahitian Princess and took the ship tour. It was one of the better ones we have done.

Hi Paul

We will be at Nosy Be in March on the Pacific Princess. Do you remember the name of the tour that ya'll took or what was included. So far there is not much of a selection of tours with very little description on each. A few private tours are arranged but will be snorkeling so not interested in that. Thanks for anything you might remember. Know it was quite a few years ago for you and Jeanne.

Tina and Ken

Hi Paul

We will be at Nosy Be in March on the Pacific Princess. Do you remember the name of the tour that ya'll took or what was included. So far there is not much of a selection of tours with very little description on each. A few private tours are arranged but will be snorkeling so not interested in that. Thanks for anything you might remember. Know it was quite a few years ago for you and Jeanne.

Tina and Ken

We are going to see the lemurs in Nosy Be in January (HOPEFULLY ). There are 2 different people planning excursions. I can look for the names of the companies (2 different ones with 2 very different prices).

You can contact me at marjim48@gmail.com