Eye Problem

babs135

DH has an eye problem which is eased by heating a special eye pad which he then puts on his eyes for 10 minutes. Can anyone help with telling me how we can heat the pad? Normally at home we would just pop it into the microwave for a mere 20 seconds.

Thanks in advance

I have to do this twice a day and on our cruise on the QE in August I heated hot water in the kettle in the state room and used this to wet a face cloth I brought from home and which I could then wash out each time it was used. I had to replenish the hot water on the cloth twice on each treatment as it doesn’t retain the heat for the 10 minutes. I also used the boiled water on cotton wool pads to cleanse the eye lids after the treatment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

DH has an eye problem which is eased by heating a special eye pad which he then puts on his eyes for 10 minutes. Can anyone help with telling me how we can heat the pad? Normally at home we would just pop it into the microwave for a mere 20 seconds.

Thanks in advance

I have a dry eye problem also. What I have done is to put very hot water on a face cloth then put it into a sealable plastic bag (so it doesnt drip everywhere) then lie down and put the bag on my eyes.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app