Black Falcon Terminal Parking Garage

dhkhth

Hi there I was wondering if anyone has ever had problems parking @ the Black Falcon Terminal parking Garage, or other city garages for cruise terminals. If they had any problems would the Garage take care of issues?

or does it fall on your insurance?

Your experiance in this would be appreciated.

Thanks

The garage is on your left shortly after you enter the pier area. There's usually a police officer directing traffic and monitoring passengers crossing the street at this point. No need to pre-book space as there's aways ample in the garage.

Darcy

• 3 weeks later...

If you will have at least 2 in your group. I would suggest driving up to the pier leave your luggage, and at least one person there. Then just leave the pier look to your right at the end, you will see the garage across the street (with police officer). You enter get a ticket and park. I kept the ticket with me (it worked), or you may like to keep in your car. They say not to loose the ticket, my sister had no problem when she returned without the ticket there was no extra charge.

The cost is $15.00 a day ($105.00 a week). You pay on your way out. I tried using cash $100.00 and $5.00 bill for some reason the bill changer would not except. you can also use Credit/Debit card. I again would leave your luggage @ the pier and drive around to pick up passenger and luggage.

Have a great trip!!

I have never had any problems parking there either. One time the garage was full but they have another, secure lot, further down that they direct you to no problem.

I agree that you should definitely drop-off your luggage ahead of time becuase hauling it is not fun.

Archived