Convenience Store within Walking Distance of Radisson Cape Canaveral

JDCMN

Hi all, Does anyone know of a convenience store within walking distance of the Radisson in Cape Canaveral? We'd primarily like to pick up some soda to take on the ship.

I searched for CVS and Walgreens although they're both are almost three miles from the hotel - a bit too far for us to walk, especially carrying soda - so I was hoping to find something closer.

(I know I still have 10 months until I need this information but I'm appealing to all you planners out there who will understand! LOL)

Thanks so much and happy sailing! :)

there is a RaceTrac gas station between the Residence Inn and the Radisson

that's the best you're gonna do for walking distance.

That's great news. Thanks so much for the information, Capt BJ!

• 4 years later...
Hi all, Does anyone know of a convenience store within walking distance of the Radisson in Cape Canaveral? We'd primarily like to pick up some soda to take on the ship.

I searched for CVS and Walgreens although they're both are almost three miles from the hotel - a bit too far for us to walk, especially carrying soda - so I was hoping to find something closer.

(I know I still have 10 months until I need this information but I'm appealing to all you planners out there who will understand! LOL)

Thanks so much and happy sailing! :)

There’s a Cumberland farms about a 1/2 down on the left. It’s a gas station/convenience store and has cheep coffee as well! (Side note my wife and I were happy to find one in FL as it’s mostly a New England regional store and we miss the 99 cent ice or hot coffee now that we live in SC) Happy cruising! We love the Radisson it’s where we stay. Also if your into beer check out the Florida Beer company diagonally across the street good beer at cheep prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums