Better pic of Transportation Zones Map at Dockyard

wtang

The map of the transportation zones (shuttle buses, public buses, taxi, etc.) at the Royal Navy Dockyard that is often shared here in this forum is rather small and low resolution. I found it difficult to read the text in the picture.

Therefore, I made it a point to take a better photo of the Transportation Zones map last week when I was in Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit. I hope this helps someone. Please feel free to share this.

Transportation Zones Map.pdf

We were just there, and when you walk down to the area, there were several people asking what you were looking for, and directing you to the proper lane. No brains needed. :D

We took the mini-van to Horseshoe.

We were just there, and when you walk down to the area, there were several people asking what you were looking for, and directing you to the proper lane. No brains needed. :D

We took the mini-van to Horseshoe.

I agree with you that no brains are needed, lot of help at the port from the local tourism authority, but I think the visual aids published here help put first timers visitors at ease and show why we say that cruise line excursions are not necessary in Bermuda. It is a very easy DIY port.

Thanks so much for the map. Since I could get lost in my garage, aids for the directionally challenged are appreciated!

Since you are directionally challenged, here are 2 maps that may help you.

The first is the Dockyard where I'm assuming your cruise ship will dock: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53873648&postcount=4

The second is a map of Bermuda showing the bus routes and the location of many of the attractions: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=33491638&postcount=595

Just to give some perspective for the map, the road distance from the Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay Beach is about 10 miles. The road distance from Front St in Hamilton to King's Square, St George's is about 11.7 miles. The travel time by ferry, Dockyard <> Hamilton is about 20 minutes, Dockyard <> St George's, about 45 minutes.

Please note, the links provided were not going to the desired post but to the start of the thread instead. Just page down until you come to the map.

SBtS