Saint John New Brunswick Tour

My party of three will be in Saint Johns on Sept. 10 off of RC Enchantment of the Seas. I have booked a 6 hour tour with Roy's tours, and am looking for another party of 2 or 3 to join us. The tour accomodates up to 6 and costs $50 an hour for a total of $300. Split 5 or 6 ways would be $50 - $60 each. The tour has great reviews and goes to the Reversing Falls (twice) and St. Martins with other stops along the way. You can check their website @ roystours.webs.com to see the destinations.

My party of three will be in Saint Johns on Sept. 10 off of RC Enchantment of the Seas. I have booked a 6 hour tour with Roy's tours, and am looking for another party of 2 or 3 to join us. The tour accomodates up to 6 and costs $50 an hour for a total of $300. Split 5 or 6 ways would be $50 - $60 each. The tour has great reviews and goes to the Reversing Falls (twice) and St. Martins with other stops along the way. You can check their website @ roystours.webs.com to see the destinations.

My husband and I would like to join your tour group. do you have roo for two? Griffith from Washington DC

We still have room for 2 or 3 people on the tour. You need to e-mail Roy at royscab@hotmail.com and tell him you want to join our group on Sept 10, 2012.

The last name is Traverso (party of 3) from the Enchantment. It is a 5-6 hour tour @ $50 an hour. Your party would pay $100 or $120 depending upon time and we would pay $150 or $180. Since this is a custom tour, we wanted to go to the Reversing Falls at low tide (first) and than travel up to St. Martins (about 1 hour) and see the caves and the flower pot rocks along the Fundy Trail. There is a stop for lunch in St. Martins. On the way back we wanted to stop at the Reversing Falls again to see it at high tide. I believe there is also a historical drive in the city of Saint Johns. If there is something else you want to do, please let me know at richtrav1@verizon.net. We live in Centreville, Virginia. Hope to hear from you soon.

Archived