Toiletries Provided on NCL Pride of Aloha Ship?

bluetiger9192

• Administrators
Does NCL provide the following toiletries on its Pride of Aloha ships?

- Shampoo and conditioner

- Bar soap

- Hair dryer

- Hand and bath towels

- Beach towels

- Any thing else I'm missing?

Thanks in advance. This will help me pack!

NCL/A uses dispensers in the shower -- one for shower gel, one for shampoo. No conditioner -- bring your own and bring extra (wind, sun, salt water, make very dry conditions for hair!). They use a dispenser in the sink area for hand soap -- no bar soap. If you like bar soap, bring your own (their shower gel isn't particularly "foamy" either if you like lots of suds -- you can also bring your own scrubbie for the shower). There is a hair dryer in each cabin (often out in the main cabin, not the bath area).

Bath towels and washcloths, yes -- I don't think they do the separate hand towels, but my memory could be faulty on that one. Beach towels yes for sure -- the NCL approach to this lately has been to give you one per person with a $25 deposit each and you can exchange your towel on board as needed (the deposit is to be sure they get them back) -- but on NCLA in July, you could just pick up towels at the pool area, or before leaving for shore excursions, by signing them out and signing when you return them.

Archived