Cozumel in mid October

scpirate

Cozumel in mid October yay or nay.? i have a cruise already booked for Cuba and coz in December week of my birthday.i was checking the carnival website because my grandson wants to go also and came upon the same cruise in mid October but with a stop in key West included so it would be 3 ports instead of 2 on a 5 day cruise.i like as few sea days as possible.the trade off is a ocean view in December for an inside in October so cost wise it's close.my worry is the weather .is the weather bad there during October? Like heavy rains or anything else that would put a damper on my cruise.thanks for any input.

Cozumel in mid October yay or nay.? i have a cruise already booked for Cuba and coz in December week of my birthday.i was checking the carnival website because my grandson wants to go also and came upon the same cruise in mid October but with a stop in key West included so it would be 3 ports instead of 2 on a 5 day cruise.i like as few sea days as possible.the trade off is a ocean view in December for an inside in October so cost wise it's close.my worry is the weather .is the weather bad there during October? Like heavy rains or anything else that would put a damper on my cruise.thanks for any input.

The end of the rainy season is mid-october

I saw a post or 2 on trip advisor that people who supposedly reside in Cozumel say not to come in October.any way I ran it past my wife tonight.she says leave things like they are.so December it is.we depart on my birthday so looking forward to the card with the dolphin on it waiting in my cabin.:eek: