Sapphire cruise to Hawaii in March, 2014 cancelled

Go-Bucks!

Just got notice today that Princess has cancelled our 15 day cruise to Hawaii on March 6, 2014. Their website would indicate that other Sapphire cruises around that same time were also cancelled. They said they plan to deploy the ship elsewhere during that time. Oh well, guess we start vacation planning all over again. :(

We were advised last week that our Sapphire cruise (Los Angeles to Vancouver, 6-day re-position cruise) May 5, 2014 was cancelled. Princess said they were planning to make it a 5-day trip and cancelled Santa Barbara port. They said the 2014 calendar should be out around the end of this month.

Shame about peoples cruises being cancelled but if the sapphire is coming to OZ then that is good news for us. I suspect it may be going to asia though. They are going to have two ships based in Japan so maybe the sapphire is one of them.:D

I know the Alaska itineraries are going to be releases on the 14th. There's rumor/talk of a number of changes. Anxious to see that the results are.

I'm sorry your cruise got cancelled. I hope they have another one that will be perfect and the same itinerary for you.

Archived