Bon Voyage R635 (Peach Sunset Cruisers!)

chaz cruiser

Bon voyage to aussiedisneyfan (Sandra), keepcruising (Jane), kezza (Kerri), Lastdrinks, Kinkacruiser, Withipoo (Lea), aprilsweetpea (Ingrid), Merle & Maurice Sheehan (thanks Painter!) and any other lurkers out there cruising on the Star tomorrow.

I think this is the largest "group" from CC we have had going. I'm sure you will all have a great time especially with so many of you ladies cruising by yourselves. Keep in touch and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get home!!

May the winds reverse in the cyclone and cause you to have a completely calm trip!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Oh thanks so much for your good wishes! On behalf of Witchipoo (Lea) and myself, and the other ladies in our group, we really appreciate your good wishes!

Well I'm packing now, and sorting my stuff. Should be finished soon, and then can relax tonight before our flight tomorrow morning.

Cya tomorrow! Wow I can't believe it's already tomorrow (bounce! bounce! bounce!) :D

Ingrid :)

To all on Star635 tomorrow. Wow with so many of you going we are going to have a lot of reviews and photos to look forward to. Have a ball and keep safe all of you. Will not be able to watch you depart as I will be at work. Will follow you on cruise cam though.:) Suexxx

Bon Voyage to all!!!

Unfortunately we can't come down to see you off, but we have to work to make the money to go on another cruise. We're starting to get withdrawl symptoms!!! We went to Portside yesterday to show my parents around - and decided that we're going to have to do a cruise just so we can see how it all works behind the scenes!!!

Have a wonderful time and come back with lots of stories.

Kym

Have a great time to all that are sailing off today......just love that feeling of sailing away from the harbour!!!

Hi Cheryl,

These guys are leaving from Brisbane on the Star today so it's not quite that same feeling as sailing away from the harbour. Although it's a lot less rough!! Plus you get to the Islands much quicker! Besides who cares really when you are on board the ship... Mum (Suey) was saying that at least in Brisbane you get to have the whole streamer thing at sailaway. The last few out of Sydney people have not even been allowed on the viewing platform at sailaway so there is noone to throw streamers at!!

Looks like they have turned her around again and are ready to go! That's the Gateway in the distance. I wish I was going with them!!

Cheers,

pacific_star_25102006.jpg.c4546e160724a1eb59a6bb32c0ff8aa2.jpg

I wish I was going with them!!

Cheers,

Me too!

Our cruise on the Dawn leaves from Circular Quay so I'm hoping we get to do the streamer thing. Will miss sailing under the bridge though.

Karen

Hi chaz

That certainly is different from Sydney Harbour!! Well the feeling is the same but the scenery is different!!!

I love leaving from Darling harbour and sailing under the bridge!

We live halfway between Sydney and Brisbane so who knows, may be get to experience sailing from Brissy one day!!!

Hope the weather is great for them!!

Cheryl

thanks for posting the pics chaz.

Reading this thread, i realised that it was less than 40 days untill i set sail and got all excited again.

I hope they all have a not so rough trip and that they all share their pics when they return to dry land.

Archived