NCL Sun

deldenon

If there were a ship in NCL's fleet where mini-suites maintained concierge services, it would be the Sun.

I am aware NCL's larger ships were dropping conceirge services to mini-suites, but I wasn't aware they were for the Sun.

Looking at NCL's web site, for the Sun specifically, here's what it says about mini-suites:

"Mini-Suite - Sitting area, private balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, walk-in closet and luxury bath and shower."

It appears they will drop these services for mini-suites on the Sun too.

For a Penthouse Suite, here's what it says:

"Penthouse - Sitting area, private balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, walk-in closet and luxury bath and separate shower. Butler service and concierge available."

I believe with many more members taking adavantage of their Latitudes status, the concierge was getting overloaded with work. Therefore, the reduction in services for those in mini-suites was the remedy. Sorry!

Does anyone out there have any good pictures of the sun? We are booked on the sun 2-23-2008 in a AD Penthouse #9002 it would be great if anyone had pictures of the cabin also. Thanks in advance:)

I have what I think is a nice pic of the Sun at anchor in Roatan. I did not even know when I took the picture from the Sea that someday I would sail on her with my fiance .... the first post-Katrina cruise out of New Orleans.

It is in the photo section of this website, under ship photos and dated October 27th. The photos are in sort of chronological order and over a hundred more have been posted since I posted mine.

Archived