Celebrity Infinity Dailies Alaska - Spoiler Alert

APDMOM

Here they finally are... Infinity dailies for Alaska cruise. Specifically: July 30 - August 6. I will add as I scan.

If you don't want to plan ahead and want to be surprised on the ship - stop reading now :D

Here is the last one for now... Internet pricing. I would recommend NOT paying per minute/ as you go. We opted for pay as you go, and the internet did not log off properly. Fortunately, I realized it immediately and the internet attendant helped us fix the issue. He also graciously gave us a $7 refund, which he did not have to do since it was our fault for not logging off properly. Just a bit of advice from our experience. :)

Scan12.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!

We leave from Seattle on the 27th and this just made me that much more excited. :D

What nights were your formal dinners? I didn't see them listed on the daily's but I could just be blind.

The formals were on Saturday Night and Wednesday Night (both sea days). I did not scan the entire dailies - just the activities. If you would like to have more info, I'll gladly add it :)

The formals were on Saturday Night and Wednesday Night (both sea days). I did not scan the entire dailies - just the activities. If you would like to have more info, I'll gladly add it :)

Thank you sooo much. Do you have any info on the Spa specials?

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to my cruise 3SEP10...sandy

You are welcome. There is just nothing like your first cruise :D I hope you have perfect weather and calm seas.

Archived