Walking directions to Krystal in PV?

Pikaia

I remember reading directions for a short-cut to the Krystal hotel/resort on this forum several months ago, but that message is no longer available. Can anyone who has been there help me out with simple directions?

TIA,

:) Carolyn

I don't know if it matters which ship you come in on, but we came in on the Pride. If you are go to the Mermaids grille and ask them to show you. They will point it out to you from the window. I'm sure any ship you go on the crew will know exactly what you are talking about as they go there for the messages and to hang.

If not I remember a long white building to the left of exiting the ship. Following this back street will bring you to Krystal. Ask the locals they will direct you. It is only a ten minute walk and a cheap fun day. We had a blast. Hope this helps.

We were there in October and made the mistake of asking directions. We ended up taking the "main" street and finally ended up taking a cab. It was hot and I just could not walk anymore. Coming back to the ship we went the side street running parallel to the water. Look at the market place and the flags and you should see a chain link fence - and an open gate. Go through that and you should be ok. Also, wear your swimsuits under your clothes. They only have a bathroom and it was hard to change in the stall. The pool is beautiful but don't go to the "infinity" wall - the vendors on the beach won't leave you alone.

The easiest way to describe it....depart your ship, head out the main gate (to the left). Walk to the main highway, a short distance. Along the highway is a road, dirt and-or cobblestones. (This will be a right turn from the marina). Walk past the little liquor store, pass the Hotel Hacienda Buenaventura and the next hotel is the Krystal. Can´t miss it. Not too far. It is across the street from the Outback Restaurant.

Archived