Scenic Crystal

Brisbanelionsfan

its one of the best cabins,,,mid ship and farthest away from back where others have complained of odor and noise...

Seems few CC ers have taken Scenic....have you been on one before?

The brochure looks great,,and like the itinerary and dates...so put on waitlist for 2014,,,book up early on certain cruises.;)

Hi alexandra cruiser,

No I haven't been on a river cruise before. It's so popular, Australians are booking in record numbers and lots of dates for 2013 are already booked out on Scenic Cruises. We wanted tp go in September and the only available one was 31st July, and that was the last cabin available. I will book it today. Thanks for your reply.

Cheers:)

Just got back from a trip on Scenic Emerald a couple of weeks ago. We were on the Danube deck just infront of the suites mid-ship rather than the Rhine deck where 206 is. Given our experience, I would be happy to go in 206. Corridor noise is basically non-existent (one of the reasons I opted for a mid-cabin position), its not to far to walk (and the corridor is quite long after a long day walking on cobblestones) and as alexandra mentioned, its also away from the engines/vibration at the rear. Hope you get it - and enjoy your cruise!!

• 2 months later...
its not to far to walk (and the corridor is quite long after a long day walking on cobblestones)

Quite long? I guess you have not been on an ocean cruise. You want long? lol We just cruised the Allure of the Seas - more than three football fields in length.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi alexandra cruiser,

No I haven't been on a river cruise before. It's so popular, Australians are booking in record numbers and lots of dates for 2013 are already booked out on Scenic Cruises. We wanted tp go in September and the only available one was 31st July, and that was the last cabin available. I will book it today. Thanks for your reply.

Cheers:)

Would LOVE to hear about the Crystal...any details would be great.Food,service,cabins,tours,etc.??

Have a hold on a jr.suite for June 2014 from Budapest to Bucharest.

Really HOPE you had a great time.Let us know.:)

Archived