Majesty of the Sea

I'm booked on the 3 day Majesty of the Sea in September. Can anybody tell me what time I could safely catch a flight home? Is disembarking pretty quick on that ship?

Also, is anybody on that sailing???

Thanks

Laurie

Noordam/Alaska-1996

Viking Serenade/Mexico 1998

Triumph/Canada-2002

Destiny-11/9/03

When I was on the Majesty, I booked my air for 12:30. We arrived at the airport at 10:30 by the time we checked in our luggage and went thru the lines we had about an hour wait. We just went and bought magazines for the flight home and grabbed a bite to eat.

Whatever you book, I would make it after noon. You just never know who or what could hold up the ship. I hear two many horror stories of people who booked before noon and missed their flight because of some unforeseen circumstance.

ok. thanks. we have our choice of 11:30 and 1:30. I think we'll do the 1:30 just to be safe.

How did you like your cruise? Any tips? Suggestions?

Laurie

Noordam/Alaska-1996

Triumph/Canada-2002

Destiny-11/9/03

Majesty of the Sea - 9/12/04

We loved the Majesty. It was one of our favorite cruises. Don't miss the Sailaway Deck Barbeque Party the night you leave the Bahamas. They have a DJ playing, not a band which I liked because some bands think they can sing, but they can't. The DJ played everything from Beyonce to 50 cent. We danced and danced had so much fun.

The service was very good on the ship. Cococay is very nice they renovated and it's gorgeous. I had a mat and floated all day. I enjoyed the BBQ on Cococay also. We also seen stingrays, they were just coming right up to us. It was a funny sight with a lot of people running out of the water at the same time.

You'll Have a good time. I don't know if you're coming in a day ahead but we always do and stay in South Beach just to get our vacation started.

We were off the ship by 8am when we sailed her in Sept and were at the airport (FLL) by 9:00, we actually had tons of time and our plane left at 11:30.

2hulagirls.gif

9/11/04 ...days left til the Caribbean Princess!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;09;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

3/04 Adventure of the Seas

9/03 Majesty of the Seas

3/03 Radiance of the Seas

3/00 Victory

• 4 months later...
I'm booked on the 3 day Majesty of the Sea in September. Can anybody tell me what time I could safely catch a flight home? Is disembarking pretty quick on that ship?

Also, is anybody on that sailing???

Thanks

Laurie

Noordam/Alaska-1996

Triumph/Canada-2002

Destiny-11/9/03

What is the date you are sailing?

Archived