Tahitian Princess bathroom/shower sizes?

pugsbest

We are in the early stages of planning a trip on the Tahitian Princess next summer (2005). We have only stayed in mini-suites previously but are considering a regular balcony cabin this time. I have read that Princess ships have a very small shower in their standard cabin. Does this also apply to the Tahitian Princess even though it was built by someone else? Does anyone have pictures of the bathrooms? I know this probably sounds like a silly question, but there will be 3 woman sharing a bathroom and size is definitely an issue! We would love to book a mini again, but would rather save the money for other activities!

Thanks!
Julie

Julie,

Evidently, it's not that silly a question. I took a few pictures of our balcony cabin bathroom while we were on the 3/18/04 sailing. Send your e-mail address to [email]ggawrons@yahoo.com[/email] and I'll send them to you.

Is it big enough for three women? Assuming you know that only 1 person will fit in there at a time, it depends on how much stuff each of you brings. My wife and I didn't have any problems, but I travel light and my wife doesn't bring a lot of makeup.

I heard a rumor that the Tahitian Princess is going to dry dock next spring. You might want to make sure that this itinerary is available. Perhaps they will move the Pacific Princess in to take the Tahitian's place. They are sister ships.

CaptainG

Grandeur of the Seas - Jan 2001
Infinity - Mar 2002
Tahitian Princess - Mar 2004

Archived