Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Cruise Critic Message Board Forums (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php)
-   Royal Caribbean International (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Room service menu (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=767070)

gatrbait May 1st, 2008 01:43 PM

Room service menu

Pretty please and I'm sorry...
I tried to search and I did look but couldn't find the menu...could some sweet soul shoot me in the direction of the room service menu? Thanks so much!!!
M

debt May 1st, 2008 02:11 PM

Try the link below, then click on the link to download the menu.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...6tq?exCode=609

lady_cruiser May 1st, 2008 02:54 PM

OH MY GOODNESS - I didn't know there was a room service menu posted. THANK YOU.

gatrbait May 1st, 2008 03:59 PM

Yeah!!

See that is why I ask... you all are so smart!!!

gatrbait May 1st, 2008 04:03 PM

Yeah!!

sorry double post

pmfan May 1st, 2008 04:08 PM

Thanks for the link to the room service menu, debt.

TiPunch May 1st, 2008 05:23 PM

Main Dining Room Too?

Thanks for the link! I noticed it said that you can also order from the Main Dining Room menu during certain hours of the day - does anyone have any details on that? We don't always want to dress up for dinner but sometimes the menu looks good... I'd love to have it on my balcony if possible!

debt May 2nd, 2008 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiPunch (Post 14492199)
Thanks for the link! I noticed it said that you can also order from the Main Dining Room menu during certain hours of the day - does anyone have any details on that? We don't always want to dress up for dinner but sometimes the menu looks good... I'd love to have it on my balcony if possible!

I asked the same question a while back. Around 2pm or so, they usually put that evening's menu up on the tv set. You can order anything from the dinner menu (except lobster) and have it delivered to your stateroom. I also heard of someone who ordered his dinner from the dinner menu and had it delivered to one of the bars. Now that's super service! :p :cool:

TiPunch May 3rd, 2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debt (Post 14498721)
I asked the same question a while back. Around 2pm or so, they usually put that evening's menu up on the tv set. You can order anything from the dinner menu (except lobster) and have it delivered to your stateroom. I also heard of someone who ordered his dinner from the dinner menu and had it delivered to one of the bars. Now that's super service! :p :cool:

I LOVE that! Thanks Debt!:p

2boyzmom May 3rd, 2008 08:22 AM

You can order from the TV? Wow! Is that on all RCCL ships?

debt May 3rd, 2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2boyzmom (Post 14511652)

I would think it was fleet-wide, but i'm sure there is a more seasoned RCL cruiser who can say for sure.

Heidi C May 3rd, 2008 03:08 PM

debt...thank you thank you for the room service menu..passing it on to my cruise pals...would you by chance have a link to the dinner menus on board RC..?
kudos to you if you do...xoxo

Merion_Mom May 3rd, 2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2boyzmom (Post 14511652)

No, just on the ships with interactive TV.

That would be all the Radiance class, Voyager class and Freedom class ships.

JennyMominRI May 3rd, 2008 03:18 PM

Wow, this is much better than Carnivals room service menu.

iEmpire May 3rd, 2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyMominRI (Post 14515559)
Wow, this is much better than Carnivals room service menu.

AGREED!

jms2362 May 3rd, 2008 04:11 PM

It is in a thick book usually leather bound that gives all of the info on the ship.

debt May 3rd, 2008 06:29 PM

Since you asked...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heidi C (Post 14515472)
debt...thank you thank you for the room service menu..passing it on to my cruise pals...would you by chance have a link to the dinner menus on board RC..?
kudos to you if you do...xoxo

The link below goes to the FAQ page for food/beverage. If you look down the list, you'll see a link for "what kind of food do they serve in Chops?", and "what kind of food do they serve at Portobello?". There will be a link from these pages to a menu for Chops or Portobello. I haven't found a link through rci for the main dining room menus, but you can find quite a few on www.cruiseclues.com. Hope this helps. :D

debt May 3rd, 2008 06:34 PM

Oops! Here's the link to rcl

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/custom...tId=336&pnav=5

laseiber May 3rd, 2008 06:42 PM

Thanks for the link, I will be passing this on to the newbies in our group as well. My daughters took advantage of room service out last cruise with them on our anniversary. I don't ever recall using room service on our cruises before, I always just went to the Windjammer or the promadade. I'll have to try it out this time since we have a nice Aft cabin.

Gixer May 3rd, 2008 07:03 PM

Wow these boards really are full of fantastic info - I had no idea that you could order off the dining room menu for room service, here I was thinking we would have to spend most every night in the windjammer because we dont want to dress up but NO! we can that evenings meal in our cabin instead - brilliant!!! :D