Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About likeadisguise

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser
  1. You're right, they probably put it on their website as a joke! U.S. citizens on U.S. roundtrip or "closed-loop" cruises: U.S. citizens who board a cruise ship at a port within the United States, travel only within the Western Hemisphere, and return to the same U.S. port on the same ship may present a valid US passport, U.S. Passport Card, Enhanced Driver's License or Trusted Traveler Program Card such as Nexus, Sentri or Fast Cards. However, in the absence of any of the documentation listed above, U.S. citizens can present a government issued photo ID, along with proof of citizenship (an original or copy of his or her government issued birth certificate, a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization). A passport is still the preferred document. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  2. It's a closed loop domestic WHTI voyage - you'll be fine to board with a certified copy of your birth certificate and a driver's license. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  3. The department at Princess that handles these isn't in over the weekend either, so getting someone to call again today probably won't have much effect. As long as your TA got in touch with you as soon as they received the upgrade notice and advised Princess you wanted to decline within 48 hours of the upgrade happening they should be able to get your cabin back. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  4. Some nationalities require a visa to visit Canada if entering by ship. You can find out if you need one here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp?_ga=2.168386850.260963482.1534002710-1154856202.1534002710
  5. The reason the benefit is on the first night is that far fewer people visit the specialty restaurants on the first night. While the ship may permit you to move it, they may not.
  • Create New...