Jump to content

Pandabear90

Members
  • Content Count

    417
  • Joined

About Pandabear90

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser

About Me

  • Location
    NY
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Royal Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi all, Can someone please clarify my understanding of cruise with confidence. I get the purpose of it, but if my cruise is in May and I already paid in full. Can I cancel and rebook The same cruise for a lower rate. i called Royal Caribbean twice and both people seemed to not know the real answer. One had told me I can’t do it at all and I get all of it back cruise credit. The other said I lose my deposit and 25% of remaining balance. The other 75% gets refunded to my credit card. What is the actual answer?
  2. How long you guys waiting. I waited for 1.5 hours and got disconnected lol
  3. I been reading and I see posts about 6224 and it being noise from bionic bar, but I'm comparing deck plans and looks like 6214 is more over the bar or am I looking at it wrong...?
×
×
  • Create New...