1. Theatre/shows - I was under the impression that they had to be pre-booked but a Cruise Compass I found online out of Sydney says only Pixels needs to be booked?
2. If they do require booking, if we keep the OS can we just go in and sit anywhere in the theatre or do we have to sit in the gold reserved seats? (we preferred to sit elsewhere on Voyager class).
3. Diamond breakfast - is there an area/restaurant for Diamond level breakfast?
4. Concierge Lounge - are there any drinks during the day available, apart from happy hour? (We are Diamond level so would have access to the DL anyway, but just want to know for comparison.)
5. I know CK is only for dinner for JS guests - is it realistically available? It seems to be one of the perks that suite guests seem to really appreciate.
Any other differences anyone thinks I should take into account?
1. Yes, Pixels is the only one to book. They have special seating area reserved upstairs in Two70 - great view of the show so would suggest you go up there.
2. You can sit wherever you like but there is a reserved area, same as the other ships.
3. Yes - al la carte only in one of the restaurants on Deck 3.
4. CL (and DL) has the coffee maker available all day long. No other drinks during the day.
5. Never heard of anyone not getting into the CK for dinner who had the JS.
The OS has a great layout, partition between bedroom and lounge area for privacy and a big balcony.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk