Jump to content

Goldconnection

Members
  • Content Count

    348
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goldconnection

  1. Hopefully it works for you. Enjoy your cruise!
  2. As a person who worked hard to establish and grow my business, no idiot would walk into my business like he is the “boss” and openly defy the policies I have set forth in “MY” business. As a business owner I suggest all idiots with that mindset to stay away if you don’t want to wear a mask. As someone said in an earlier post.. “If someone did that to me, we would have issues..”😉 If you don’t have your own business I suggest you work hard to get one so you can walk in like the boss without a mask.
  3. You really think the CDC is sitting around the big mahogany table thinking of ways to get a reaction out of people?
  4. The last time I checked, I am entitled to have an opinion and it still stands. You have yours and I have mine.
  5. I have no problems with this. It all sounds good to me. Hope these are enforced through our b2b2b in December.
  6. Ships can skip the test voyages carrying volunteers and resume sailings with fare-paying passengers with 98 percent of crew and 95 percent of passengers fully vaccinated. I took this to mean the remaining 5% must have at least one of two required vaccines since it reads “95 percent of passengers fully vaccinated” and for crew members it would be the remaining 2 percent must have at least one of two required vaccines. Just my thoughts. DH and I are fully vaccinated and have been for a while. We are 100% ready.
  7. Thank you. We’ll see what May brings. We have a cruise booked leaving from NY later in the year. So you see why this peeked my interest.
  8. Just curious, are you speculating NY and NJ making a formal announcement? If not you, who are these people contemplating making this announcement? Please share the “facts” you have to support this?
  9. We are planning to spend a few days in San Juan post cruise (finger crossed). We were thinking about going with Airbnb instead of a traditional hotel. Has anyone had any experiences with Airbnb in San Juan. I welcome all comments...the good, bad and the ugly.
  10. Hubby and I have shots in arms and ready to go on our b2b2b. We took different vaccines and other than a sore arm for me (nothing for him) there were no side effects.
  11. Same here. My DH and I enjoy just the two of us having our meals together. Every now and then we enjoy sharing a table with others.
  12. Point well made. I feel the same way. I have no intention of arguing with people I know nothing about and care the least bit about as to why I choice to do or not do something. Some of these people need to get a life and stop making CC their life.
  13. You are too funny but you are telling the truth! 😂🤣
  14. “Tallnthensome” I am will to bet you that some of these people have never been on a cruise ship and are just trolling. They are on here just for the sake of arguing.
  15. If possible please share where you got these scientific facts. I have not been able to find them. Would love to share them with my group.
  16. Those cruise ships did not have Americans onboard and are not sailing out of US ports or am I wrong.
  17. Trust me I get it. I know someone who is living it. By the way proud to say my husband and myself are both vaccinated. I would never let any stranger on a thread lead me down a medical decision path. I have an excellent physician.
  18. I am confused. I have a friend who contracted Covid early on. Thank God she recovered without being hospitalized. She was tested and it showed she had antibodies. Her last test showed no antibodies and her doctor advised her to get the vaccine. According to her doctor immunity for contracting Covid is not life long. Maybe I misunderstood her. At any rate she had to be vaccinated.
  19. My DH and I are fully vaccinated and if our three cruises are not canceled we will happily wear masks on board as well as off the ship. For us (again I say “FOR US”) with over 3,000,000+ deaths worldwide, shots in the arms and wearing masks are not too much to ask. We (again I say “WE”) want to do our part in keeping ourselves and others safe and healthy. Now you do you 😉
  20. Yes he is, now that his head is no longer between the 4 & 5. Wait for it 😉
×
×
  • Create New...