Jump to content

Blondiemomm

Members
  • Posts

    143
  • Joined

About Me

  • Location
    Toronto
  • Interests
    Cruising
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Royal Caribbean
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Bahamas

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. You can't share the internet when 3/4 people need to use it at the same time. Clearly you don't sail with pre-teens. lol
  2. How are they getting "ripped off"? I have sailed several times with and without it and it is FOR SURE worth every cent. Have you ever purchased it? That is like saying suites are a "rip off".
  3. How difficult is it to get into speciality dining without reservations? Do the CC offer much help?
  4. First time venturing out of my RCCL comfort zone...Going to try Apex..do we need the Concierge level? I am interested in the Sunset Varanda room but its not an option with Concierge..thoughts? Traveling with husband and 2 kids 10&12. TIA
  5. You think they will make it mandatory? I really hope they do but I don't see it happening..
  6. We were originally booked to sail in August with my 2 kids as well. I am not risking it. I rebooked without them. We have to travel to the port and I am not risking being stuck in Miami with a false positive for a child.
  7. I believe you need to educate yourself on how vaccines work. It is not a cure-all. Cruise lines will not sail if there is a chance of an outbreak on board. I would be very surprised if they become mandatory. If Americans are refusing to wear a mask because it infringes on their "rights" you think they will let "big Pharma" inject them with a vaccine with such a limited history? Hell. No.
  8. May 1st won't sail. They don't even have test sailings scheduled yet. I am booked on a August 1st 4 night sailing. Bets are they will start with the shorter 3/4n sailings and work up to the 7 n.
  9. My bets are that they will start 4 day sailings as early as June. Might be sail to nowhere, but they will sail. I have booked a 4n on Navigator for Aug 2. I am about 80% confident it will sail. I feel its better to book now and not pay the higher prices IF sailing resumes sooner rather than later. If we don't sail, I already have a 7n booked on Oasis in January 2022. Im covering all my bases and it is costing me nothing to sail in Nov.
  10. I have booked August 2 on navigator with FCC. If it doesn't sail I will take the FCC and put them on the cruise already booked for Jan 2022 on Oasis. This time I'll wait until RCL cancelles so I get the 125% FCC. Win Win.
×
×
  • Create New...