We have Indian passports & valid USA 10 yr B1/B2 visa, both valid well over 6 mths.
With a valid 10 year US visit visa, we are entitled to a 14 day single entry visa on arrival (for 120 dirhams), at all ports in UAE.
We will arrive at Sharjah airport, pay for the visa on arrival & stay at a hotel for 3 nights. Then take a taxi to Dubai to board a 7 day cruise--
Dubai--Abu Dhabi--Sir Bani Yas island--sea--Muscat--Khasab--Dubai
Our itinerary is--
Day 1,2,3 Sharjah in a hotel
Day 4 Dubai on the cruise ship
Day 5 Abu Dhabi on the cruise ship
Day 6 Sir Bani Yas island on the cruise ship
Day 7 at sea on the cruise ship
Day 8 Muscat, Oman on the cruise ship
Day 9 Khasab, Oman on the cruise ship
Day 10 Dubai on the cruise ship
We would like to know--
1) Is the visa on arrival cost at Sharjah airport Dirhams 100+5 tax or 120+5 tax ? Can we pay cash in US$ or dirhams or only CC?
2) Can we inform the immigration officer at Sharjah airport that we will be on a cruise ship going from Dubai to Oman & back to Dubai, so kindly grant us a 14 day multi-ship visa on arrival ?
(This multiple entry ship visa or multi-ship visa is given to Indian cruise ship passengers who don't have a US visa, for $85 by Arabian Adventures; if applied in advance from India)
3) If the officer cannot grant this request, do we have to pay again for a 2nd visa on arrival ONLY when the ship returns to Dubai from Khasab, Oman?
Or pay for another visa on arrival even when the ship arrives at Abu Dhabi (from Dubai ) ?
again pay for another visa on arrival when the ship arrives at Sir Bani Yas island (from Abu Dhabi) ?
4) When the cruise ship sails from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, is it considered an exit & re-entry ? (I doubt that the cruise ship will go into international waters beyond 12 nautical miles from the coast of UAE, when sailing from Dubai to Abu Dhabi).
5) Similarly, when the cruise ship sails from Abu Dhabi to Sir Bani Yas island, is it considered an exit & re-entry ?
Thanks so much!